Hart

Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:
I cannot see in wich way i'm inferring that City's current problem are an English thing , can you explain it better please ?

Yesterday's performance was about more than any one individual, it was a collective piece of shit.

Yet as an Italian, you have singled out Barry and Hart, stating City fans deserve Mark Hughes.

Of course, those two made the errors, but you have laboured the point over a long period that our English players are shit.

They are not shit, they are internationals, playing in a team which had lost its way in recent weeks.

I'm watching Cagliari v Milan at the moment and if I went on Milan's boards saying how shit some of their Italian players were, I would expect them to defend them also.

Certainly from an Englishman who has no affinity for their club.

The Mancini thread is where it would be interesting to have your take, seeing as though you can speak from experience.

then the problem is that an Italian guy dares to criticize an English footballer?

listen my friend. I do not care absolutely the nationality of the players, I love football. I love to see Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi, Iniesta, Silva, Ibra, Aguero, Wilshere, Bale, and the list goes on and on. and would like to see all them with a City's shirt.

I do not care what nationality they are. I am interested in their quality. the beautiful football, the skills. this interests me.

and I do not like international football, I do not care about Italy or Germany or England, just because too many people confuse football with nationalism. this is not my case. for me football is a game, not a kind of war between nations.

this is absolute bollocks. you have sucked balotellis dick from day one. how odd he's italian.

Marvin said:
Mancio one weakness in the team seems to be the link between midfield and the forwards and the forward play between Aguero and Dzeko

Dzeko is the big target man who would thrive at Man Utd whilst Aguero is the quicksilver forward. They rarely link up well as a two.

Surely the manager shares some responsibility for allowing a situation to develop where the English Champions are reliant on a dysfunctional forward line. Aguero and Tevez were an ideal front pair, but Tevez's game has dipped remarkably

I feel Tevez and Balotelli's careers were very vulnerable an unreliable and Mancini has placed too much faith in these two players

I would now build my team around Aguero. Mancini should have bought someone like Jovetic in the Summer and sold Tevez and Dzeko.

Is there realistically a future for Mancini at City?

Could Guidetti fill that role ? or is he too short of pace. ?

de niro said:
Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Yesterday's performance was about more than any one individual, it was a collective piece of shit.

Yet as an Italian, you have singled out Barry and Hart, stating City fans deserve Mark Hughes.

Of course, those two made the errors, but you have laboured the point over a long period that our English players are shit.

They are not shit, they are internationals, playing in a team which had lost its way in recent weeks.

I'm watching Cagliari v Milan at the moment and if I went on Milan's boards saying how shit some of their Italian players were, I would expect them to defend them also.

Certainly from an Englishman who has no affinity for their club.

The Mancini thread is where it would be interesting to have your take, seeing as though you can speak from experience.

then the problem is that an Italian guy dares to criticize an English footballer?

listen my friend. I do not care absolutely the nationality of the players, I love football. I love to see Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi, Iniesta, Silva, Ibra, Aguero, Wilshere, Bale, and the list goes on and on. and would like to see all them with a City's shirt.

I do not care what nationality they are. I am interested in their quality. the beautiful football, the skills. this interests me.

and I do not like international football, I do not care about Italy or Germany or England, just because too many people confuse football with nationalism. this is not my case. for me football is a game, not a kind of war between nations.

this is absolute bollocks. you have sucked balotellis dick from day one. how odd he's italian.
To be fair, he did say he hopes Mario tears all the ligaments in both his knees after he left

You know, because that's how nice of a guy Mancio is..

Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:
i imediately apologised about that post on the last night of the year -not a week ago- that i wrote under alcohol influence. how many times should i apologise again ?

and to be honest i dont understand what you are saying about me attempting to stir about England etc ???

The thing is Mancio, apology or not, stuff like that will catch the attention of most people.

As for the English references, maybe you again don't even realise how it is coming over.

You are inferring City's current problems are an English thing, rather than a footballing one in general.

I like it when you can give an outsiders perspective, the state of Italian football, but in recent weeks the majority of your posts are seemingly sarcastic personal digs at other posters.

Even on recent pages, where I happen to agree about Hart's form, you turned it towards what I don't know.

I cannot see in wich way i'm inferring that City's current problem are an English thing , can you explain it better please ?

Mancio said:
for me its mancini out !

at this moment in time City really need a manager brave enough for to sack all the english player. all of them.
only mourinho can have the balls to do it.

Lavinda Past said:
de niro said:
said over and over again that we need competition/cover for joe. pants doesn't cut it for me, joe has it too easy.

Don't necessarily agree about Cosy Pants DN... I rate him. He's obviously more imposing, and judging him on the games he's played, I reckon his concentration may be better than Joe Hart's.

If Joe had competition from a 'big name' keeper, he'd probably want to move on pronto. It's a tough one.

Shouldn't make a scrap of difference what level of competition he has , professional pride and want to do your best and ensure his England spot is secured is all he should focus on.

He was a disgrace against Southampton and he will be the first to admit it.

Unless he improves his distribution , kicking skills and presence in the box like anyone else in our side , the owners and management have an obligation to themselves and the club and the supporters to look for and draft in better alternatives as should always be the case.

tyqmvko said:
Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The thing is Mancio, apology or not, stuff like that will catch the attention of most people.

As for the English references, maybe you again don't even realise how it is coming over.

You are inferring City's current problems are an English thing, rather than a footballing one in general.

I like it when you can give an outsiders perspective, the state of Italian football, but in recent weeks the majority of your posts are seemingly sarcastic personal digs at other posters.

Even on recent pages, where I happen to agree about Hart's form, you turned it towards what I don't know.

Mancio said:
for me its mancini out !

at this moment in time City really need a manager brave enough for to sack all the english player. all of them.
only mourinho can have the balls to do it.
m1C1E.gif

Registered trademark of jimharri

de niro said:
I disagree as he's always supported Kolarov as well. He seems to have carried on being fans of players who he'd watched a lot of and rated in Serie A. He's only criticised a small number of players and I think it's pretty pathetic to accuse him of xenophobia just because he likes one Italian manager and one Italian player. He likes the majority of our squad.

Skashion said:
de niro said:
I disagree as he's always supported Kolarov as well. He seems to have carried on being fans of players who he'd watched a lot of and rated in Serie A. He's only criticised a small number of players and I think it's pretty pathetic to accuse him of xenophobia just because he likes one Italian manager and one Italian player. He likes the large majority of our squad.

edited for accuracy ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.