Has anybody actually, really ever seen a ghost?

ban-mcfc said:
PJMCC1UK said:
ban-mcfc said:
well to believe in something that is scientifically impossible and goes against everything that we have learnt about the universe is foolish IMO.

i do believe the world has many many secrets but ghosts are not one of them. i'm sure you will join me in knowing the fact this planet will be destroyed at some point? Where will all these spirits knock about then? the vacuum of space?

also like a few have mentioned, when have you seen/heard people claiming to have seen ghosts of dinosaurs? they haven't because we aren't in contact with dinosaurs all the time so they aren't on our minds, whereas people are so that's why our minds project the image of people in front of us some times whilst nothing being there, you do know 90+% of ghost sightings happen whilst people are in bed half asleep?

it's all part of our sub-consciousness.

How do you know that it is scientifically impossible. Have we actually seen a credited experiment? Rocket launches to the moon were scientifically impossible hundreds of years ago. Who knows what we may find out over time. That's the beauty of science we know we can learn more.

like i said it's scientific fact that the world will one day end, where will these "spirits" go then? mars? it's bollocks.

and there have been experiments actually.

Ban, do you know all about dimensions and vibrational shifts etc? my guess is you have no idea and are wumming, either that or you are completely blinkered as to the possibilities of the human mind and the vibrational power that WE hold whilst in this dimension, the only dimension that we are led to believe(indoctrinated) exists.

buzzer1 said:
ban-mcfc said:
PJMCC1UK said:
How do you know that it is scientifically impossible. Have we actually seen a credited experiment? Rocket launches to the moon were scientifically impossible hundreds of years ago. Who knows what we may find out over time. That's the beauty of science we know we can learn more.

like i said it's scientific fact that the world will one day end, where will these "spirits" go then? mars? it's bollocks.

Ban, do you know all about dimensions and vibrational shifts etc? my guess is you have no idea and are wumming, either that or you are completely blinkered as to the possibilities of the human mind and the vibrational power that WE hold whilst in this dimension, the only dimension that we are led to believe(indoctrinated) exists.

i'm not wumming, and i only know the basics of dimensions (what i've been taught at school and college). there are a lot of possibilities to the human mind but living on after death isn't one.

i like to keep my mind open to different possibilities but i myself, a long with many top scientists do not believe in ghosts. can you answer the question why we never see dinosaurs? we are after all just an intelligent version of a monkey. we're an animal just like the rest of them but no-one ever reports seeing ghosts of animals.

i'm interested in what you might have to say though, so please explain what's on your mind.

Kirkstall Blue said:
I'm sure I've heard tales of coach and horses. Horses and the odd dog seem to feature quite a lot in ghost tales.

but no brontosaurus?

ban-mcfc said:
buzzer1 said:
ban-mcfc said:

i'm not wumming, and i only know the basics of dimensions (what i've been taught at school and college). there are a lot of possibilities to the human mind but living on after death isn't one.

i like to keep my mind open to different possibilities but i myself, a long with many top scientists do not believe in ghosts. can you answer the question why we never see dinosaurs? we are after all just an intelligent version of a monkey. we're an animal just like the rest of them but no-one ever reports seeing ghosts of animals.

i'm interested in what you might have to say though, so please explain what's on your mind.

olanzapine mainly

Lol. no brontosaurus..It's possible that animals see dead animals until the specie becomes extinct. Just a thought, maybe we can only see our own kind.
I'm sceptical about ghost's though I once saw one.

denislawsbackheel said:
ban-mcfc said:
buzzer1 said:

olanzapine mainly

Hahaha, for a so called ex-teacher, your grammatical errors in your posts are embarrassing at best, no wonder the kids are fucked up, speaking of which, i hope you have fed yours instead of leaving them no choice but to go and forage/scrounge out of date sweets and end up in A 'N' E, just sayin' like.

PS, not had your Triptafen tonight.

denislawsbackheel said:
ban-mcfc said:
buzzer1 said:

olanzapine mainly

harsh, but i laughed lol

ban-mcfc said:
Kirkstall Blue said:
I'm sure I've heard tales of coach and horses. Horses and the odd dog seem to feature quite a lot in ghost tales.

but no brontosaurus?

How do you or any Scientists know that other dimensions don't exist, a world that you or anybody else have absolutely noway of entering unless of course you pass over to the said dimension?

The ghosts that may or may not exist may well completely run on(if you like) residual energy, this energy may well die after a certain amount of time hence the Dinosaur theory, again, who knows FOR SURE? certainly not you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.