Has anyone on here played professionally?

haha better than KDB

loved playing the footy back then we all had our little bits of magic. also loved the summers and the golf on mersey drive field hahaha the school windows would take a right bashing hahahah
God yeah we had our own course plotted out , I always struggled getting into the nursery :)
Plus we had the tennis court round the back near the apple tree.

The school holidays was never boring and the weekends was always fun too, not a gadget or hoodie was to be seen during them days lol

God yeah we had our own course plotted out , I always struggled getting into the nursery :)
Plus we had the tennis court round the back near the apple tree.

The school holidays was never boring and the weekends was always fun too, not a gadget or hoodie was to be seen during them days lol

hahaha the nursery hole was like something out of the masters. yep great fun and no trouble or fighting or drugs, just great people finding something to pass the time and sports of all types

hahaha the nursery hole was like something out of the masters. yep great fun and no trouble or fighting or drugs, just great people finding something to pass the time and sports of all types
Wasn't it just, if you didn't get it over the fence then it was game over.

Our little crew was fab, all ages, all shapes and sizes, all just having a laugh and getting on with life, great memories Steve.

I have reffed South Shields a few times when Arca was playing. Despite having no pace at all he always seemed to be in 10 yards of space. He had an awful attitude and I think i cautioned him every game.

i came across him twice and my assessment would be the same as yours! a class above but he thought he was the ref

@billybluehat doesn't post much now, but used to play for Chadderton. He scored a free kick against FC United back in the day and ripped off his shirt to reveal a City shirt underneath (after about 45 seconds on the video below). Good lad.
To paraphrase Sol (or was it Vinnie) in Snatch; you'd need the bi-noc-u-lars to see the City shirt! Pity he didn't celebrate in front of the plebs in the red and white shite, where the person recording was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.