Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

man up people, its 15 deg daytime and prob around 5 deg early hours, keep that CH off untill yor eybrows are frozen and you have frozen droplets on your nose,we dont need Putins gas were British
Thinking back to growing up in the 60s nobody I knew had CH. It wasn't a problem at all. Fire in the living room was it.
Now it's a massive issue. A must have, like dishwashers and clothes dryers.

Thinking back to growing up in the 60s nobody I knew had CH. It wasn't a problem at all. Fire in the living room was it.
Now it's a massive issue. A must have, like dishwashers and clothes dryers.
You can say the same about phones, tvs, cars etc the times have changed our children, grandchildren know no difference

Mrs Moon has got to grips via YouTube and set our new houses control to 19 Deg and constant.

She does feel the cold due to her health condition so I can't grumble too much.

We're fixed until Oct '23 so it's not critical.

She has moaned a couple of times about putting it on. The bathroom and on suite are on. What more does she need!!!

Love this time of year, the weather gets erratic. Yesterday a high of 34°C sunny and humid. Right now it's 15°C. Still in shorts, no heating as yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.