Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

Daughter cancelled her direct debit and transfered to monthly billing. Price of a latte a week extra on increased unit rates but sits well with her as they wanted to up payments to £480 monthly, even with the £66 rebates back to account. Not happening.

Bit chilly this morning but no , read my meter and am still using gas just turning over the boiler that it does now and then ,tiny amount

In the last 28 days i have used ..

Gas 4

Electric 110

Tiny amount, steady from the last month , lucky i can do it

Just had it on for 1 hr and can see it cost 53p.

Come the real cold weather this winter and it’s going to be brutal for millions of us.

Just cut a large Ash tree down on Southampton, amazingly I couldn't give the log rounds away!! Plenty of chimney pots where we were working aswell, so I've brought back about sixty days of wood to cut and season, it'll be ready by the end of February. The family (Three kid's over twenty five still at home), have been told,No Central heating in the bedrooms, only in the Bathroom,use the open fire downstairs and one small rad in the Hallway,
I honestly think my bunch are up for the challenge! Its either that or their rent is going up

Just cut a large Ash tree down on Southampton, amazingly I couldn't give the log rounds away!! Plenty of chimney pots where we were working aswell, so I've brought back about sixty days of wood to cut and season, it'll be ready by the end of February. The family (Three kid's over twenty five still at home), have been told,No Central heating in the bedrooms, only in the Bathroom,use the open fire downstairs and one small rad in the Hallway,
I honestly think my bunch are up for the challenge! Its either that or their rent is going up
That’s nuts, I’d take it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.