Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

I do a similar duvet swap at end October and take the outgoing one to the cleaners. They now charge £20 but I'm seeing new ones for not much more. Not sure though how/where you can dump them.
I just googled it.
Read this..
" Unfortunately, every year 14 million duvets, pillows and mattress toppers end up in UK landfills! So thinking of an alternative to this disposal method would be much better for the environment."

Who counts them ?

I just googled it.
Read this..
" Unfortunately, every year 14 million duvets, pillows and mattress toppers end up in UK landfills! So thinking of an alternative to this disposal method would be much better for the environment."

Who counts them ?
There is a mini recycling area in a local car park which included a clothes and materials bin. It has a big notice "No Duvets", yet you. can see at least half a dozen poking through the lid.

Not yet. Going to try and use it as little as possible.

Me and the Mrs both work from home, but we work in our garden room that's insulated. We have a leccy radiator which we put on for 30 mins. Don't need to heat the house through the day.

On a night we have those OODIE type hooded blankets and stuff, so going to use those.

We can afford it, but i begrudge giving more money to massive energy companies!

Not yet. Going to try and use it as little as possible.

Me and the Mrs both work from home, but we work in our garden room that's insulated. We have a leccy radiator which we put on for 30 mins. Don't need to heat the house through the day.

On a night we have those OODIE type hooded blankets and stuff, so going to use those.

We can afford it, but i begrudge giving more money to massive energy companies!
That's cheating. It's the same as putting the thermostats on every radiator on zero except for a single room set to MAX and sitting in that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.