Has anyones season ticket arrived yet?

Nope. Newcastle tix came this morning which was super quick. Hope it isn't like last season we got one of the two and I had to go down in the afternoon of the Newcastle game to sort the other one out after being told numerous times by people on the phone it would be delivered. Thank God for Mr Wilson.

artfuldodger said:
Does anyone know if I can upgrade a child's ticket to an adult one for the Liverpool game yet. Or does my season ticket need to have arrived?

You'll have the same supporter number I guess so ring up supporter services and ask, can't see them saying no...?!

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
For all and sundry. If your paper ticket doesn't arrive, in the worst case scenario: you just go along to the Etihad on the day (well in advance, obviously), you go to the ticket office, you give them your supporter number and some ID, and they'll print out the ticket then and there for you. So long as they have your details in the system, and you've paid for that ticket, you have your seat. I know, because this is exactly the situation I was in a couple of years back for a match.

This

To answer my own question, after speaking to supporter services, you can't upgrade a child's ticket to an adult one until after the 18th august by which time season tickets should have arrived. Anyone not having their season card by Friday 15th august should ring supporter services to check the situation ( so I was told)
Bit of a pain cos I'm away from the 17th and wanted to upgrade my sons ticket for a friend. Will have to leave him to sort it out himself.

Can't comment about seasoncards, but I just got a paper ticket in the post for the Stoke game, so I'm assuming that Cityzen cards will be a few weeks yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.