Has anyones season ticket arrived yet?

As soon as one arrives on a doormat they'll be chaos and panic on here not to mention no photo on the card or the wrong one.

jimharri said:
Can't comment about seasoncards, but I just got a paper ticket in the post for the Stoke game, so I'm assuming that Cityzen cards will be a few weeks yet.

This for me as well

Len Rum said:
I'm not flapping per se.
But I am flapping about when I need to start flapping.
Any advice?

I swear I read that they intend to get everyone's delivered within a week of the first game of the season (so, I assume, that'd be Newcastle and not our actual first home game of the season which is the week later).

So if it's not there by Newcastle, start flapping hard

Spoil sports:
During our pre-printing checks of the 2014/15 Seasoncards, it has been identified that the image that you have uploaded for your Seasoncard has been deemed inappropriate by our validation team. I was hoping this would have sneaked thru the system undetected.

s2zadd.jpg

On the plus side:
We're pleased to confirm your 2014/15 Seasoncard is being despatched this week and you will receive an email confirming this.

Happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.