Has Neil Lennon Always Been a Scunt?

Nothing Lennon has done means he deserves what has happened to him this season and what happened with the Hearts fan last night at Tynecastle was 100% wrong.

However, Lennon does not help himself things had died down a bit since the last OF game at Ibrox (even with him cupping his ears to the crowd) and then he comes out on Monday and basically accuses other teams of lying down to Rangers & fans the flames again.

Glasgow Man City said:
bhoywonder said:
oh and p.s he already got a "good hiding" from 2 rangers fans for no reason

Most of what you have said is pretty reasonable, but the above is out and out bollocks

Ok maybe I was wrong to blame a rangers fan,but looking at the facts:

It was directly after an OF game
It wouldn't have been a celtic fan, ( I would hope..)
their case was that they said to him" did you enjoy the game" I doubt it was another SPL fan trying to wind him up and as you know celtic and rangers are the only 2 teams that anyone supports in glasgow. so I'm just putting 2 and 2 together and getting ...

cba arguing over something as trivial as that anyway.

bhoywonder said:

their case was that they said to him" did you enjoy the game" I doubt it was another SPL fan trying to wind him up and as you know celtic and rangers are the only 2 teams that anyone supports in glasgow. so I'm just putting 2 and 2 together and getting ...

They were Rangers Fans ...... http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/803 ... nconscious

bhoywonder said:

It was the "for no reason" bit I disagreed with. Lennon had been mouthing off all night & that comes from people who were in Ashton Lane that night.

Still wrong he got a kicking though.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
bhoywonder said:

They were Rangers Fans ...... http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/803 ... nconscious

As i thought.In a city were half the population support one team and the other half support their closest rivals it's pretty reasonable to say that when one of the teams backroom staff has been attacked that it is the other fans that did it.almost tribal.

[/quote]

It was the "for no reason" bit I disagreed with. Lennon had been mouthing off all night & that comes from people who were in Ashton Lane that night.

Still wrong he got a kicking though.[/quote]

True,he shouldn't really have gone out and got hammered after an OF game.But then again I shouldn't say that because someone might come into the thread and use that as justification for him lying there unconscious.

It would help the Moderators to no end just to make one Scottish Football thread. Half of them in this section are about Neil Lennon unfortunetly.

How sensitive some are.

He cupped his ears. He said he hoped other sides would give Rangers a tougher match.

Boo hoo.

Deserves nothing more than a few choice words in his direction if he plays up, anyone who thinks that he is asking for a kicking is a bigger knob than Lennon will ever be.

Lennon= bit of a knobend but nobody deserves bombs via the mail because of football.[/quote said:
nobody deserves bombs via the mail because of the religion they chose to follow, regardless of what JOB they partake in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.