Has Robinho walked out? (Merged)

Lets be honest here guys, Robby came to us with a reputation as a sulker and a mard arse when he didnt get his way at Madrid he wanted out.It now seems like he's showing them same qualities here with us,lets not start screaming about Hughes man management,Robby lives in a bubble where he thinks he should get everything he wants...he probably does most the time!
A training camp is there to benefit the team and for him to walk out shows complete disrespect to our great club,no player is bigger than City and i am sure Hughes will deal with it accordingly.
We cannot be held to ransom by prima donas regardless of the price tag.

I love the player that is Robinho but he has to realise it is the manager and the Chief exec that run the club not him.

I've often questioned why Fergie has never signed what I would term 'a galactico' and that is because he realises the team is the most important thing not individuals and petulant superstars who are only concerned about themselves are no good for the team.

Be honest - Utd have a great side but would we really queue up for the likes of Carrick, Darren Ferguson, Ji sung park, Anderson, Nani, ageing 'stars' like Giggs Scholes and Neville I would suggest not. However what they have is a team that play for the cause and would sacrifice themselves for the wider good of the team.

If Robinho can't and won't be part of it then much as he is a great player it is my belief that we are best off without him.

That said, hopefull Hughes and Cook will be able to get him back on side and thinking about working towards the cause that is our great club MCFC not throwing his toys out of the pram because we haven't signed Kaka.

shaundickov said:
sdavros said:
is galactico the new word for mard arse?

they are paid to train and play football and not to have opinions on managers.

Robinho signed a contract for Manchester City Football club, he should be playing football for us not sulking in Brazil.

Agreed. But he's our only ray of hope of signing the likes of Kaka or David Villa, so he needs special treatment and a certain type of management.
Get off ya knees man,where not as desperate as you make out.From now on where going to see many new arrivals and you can not start pampering to ego's,imagine having one rule for some and another for others.Good teams dont operate like that and we must start as we mean to go on.

shaundickov said:
Dr.Faustus said:
I would have thought that people on here would learn not to tempt fate. Could it not be something less dramatic, like a family tragedy? OR am I being optimistic?

Cook has said it was a breach of discipline.

So was Ireland for Ireland.

What a pile of shit it is to blame Hughes for this. I knew the usual suspect(s) would pop on here today.

Robinho has form for this type of thing. Maybe, just maybe he has behaved like a dickhead?

Plenty have moaned about Bellamy but i would bet my bottom dollar he is trying to lift people and get us pulling in the same direction on his first day. Its not a great atmosphere for him to be walking in to today.

Robinho is top quality - there is no doubt about that. However, he is, as others have observed, noted for this kind of behaviour.

If anyone is unhappy, get rid of them because they will spread poison amongst the club.

The truth of the matter is that Robinho is too big a name for where we are at at the moment - ditto Kaka, Villa etc etc.

We need to buy players like Bellamy and De Jong who will get us into the UEFA Cup. Then buy better players than that to get us into the Champions League.

It is only when we are there that we should go for these massive names.

I wouldn't be massively upset if we got rid of all the Brazillians to be honest.

didnt know we'd changed the name of the team to Robinho.F.C. He needs to realise who pays his wages and it's not the other way around. If he's going to have a paddy everytime we fail to sign someone then fook him off. We'll get superstars, kaka was too early we should of gone for him in the summer. I cant see why he's leave, for one he couldnt even play for us in the uefa cup when he was a great chance of wiining that and seria a this year

If he has done anything wrong then he won't be the first and he won't be the last. If it turns out that he has then only Robinho himself can be blamed. If it's a disciplinary offence then lets hope that it is dealt with and that's the end of it. Lets just wait and see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.