Has Thatcher died?

pominoz said:
I will keep it short

1) BULLSHIT! You have "many" members of your family that became millionaires under Thatcher? Yeah,right.

2) I left the UK aged 21,because the place was a fucking zoo,thanks to your hero.
I now have a great life in the land of skin cancer and oafs,that i built on my own,not by sucking on the tits of wealthy relatives.
You keep craping on about how shit the UK is becoming,grow some balls and move if it shits you that much.(Just don't move to OZ,please)

3) I will have a big party,what you think about that,i could not give less of a fuck about if i tried.

1) Well it's not bullshit- it's 100% true but if you choose not to believe it cos your mummy and daddy 'always voted labour' then thats your choice.

2) Australia is a vile country and I have no desire to live their EVER. If I do ever leave here it will be to Boston or LA. I love this country and people who leave do so out of fear and a 'grass is greener' attitude. I am very unlikely to leave, I have faith that this government are going to stick it to the lazy, the criminals and the illegals which will make a vast improvement to those of us who want to get on.

3) Well if you want to celebrate ANYONES death then just be aware that Karmas a woman.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
stonerblue said:
I'd be interested to know how your relatives made millions?

One manufactured kitchens/bedroom furniture. One had a building firm and now owns over 400 properties. Both had nothing in the mid 70's and were very wealthy by the late 80's.

Buy to let ? DSS welcome?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
pominoz said:
I will keep it short

2) Australia is a vile country and I have no desire to live their EVER. If I do ever leave here it will be to Boston or LA. I love this country and people who leave do so out of fear and a 'grass is greener' attitude. I am very unlikely to leave, I have faith that this government are going to stick it to the lazy, the criminals and the illegals which will make a vast improvement to those of us who want to get on.

3) Well if you want to celebrate ANYONES death then just be aware that Karmas a woman.

Just a couple of points before i go for a pint or two.

Didn't you tell me last week that the country was gonna 'disintegrate' anytime soon?

And as for 'celebrating death' and 'karma' i have one word, BELGRANO.

stonerblue said:
My Mother didn't send teenagers to their deaths in order to attract votes.
My Mother didn't use soldiers to batter British subjects on home soil
My Mother didn't decimate whole regions of the country to smash the unions and remove the rights of the workers.
My Mother doesn't have two poncey kids who pissed about on the back of taxpayers money whilst poorer members of society were left to rot.
And my Mother didn't leave a political legacy that has massive social repercussions to this day.

What did your mother do?

stonerblue said:

Just a couple of points before i go for a pint or two.

Didn't you tell me last week that the country was gonna 'disintegrate' anytime soon?

And as for 'celebrating death' and 'karma' i have one word, BELGRANO.

Sorry don't have time to drink in the day time and answer more moot points IM WORKING....

I certainly wont celebrate , but what kind of legacy has she left behind
1. She actively encouraged home ownership, so much so that everyone felt it vital to do so, look where that has left us!
2. Her Government admitted to accepting a 'natural level of unemployment' that's a fact. Now we have folks brought up on benefits and who dont see the need to work.
3.privatisation, no competition just profiteering, how obscene is it that the water providers would rather build new reservoirs that they can then pass on the cost to us than fix leaks which is the real problem. Look at our shyte rail system too.

A truely horrid power crazy woman who DID NOTHING for women's rights whilst in power , she only ever had 1 other woman in her cabinet.
I wont raise a glass but I will never shed a tear

not yet,
but here's hopping<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:14 pm --<br /><br />not yet,
but here's hopping

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
pominoz said:
Good reply,Stonerblue.

BB2,i take it you are mid to late twentys in age.
If you had lived through that old cows reign,you may feel differently.

A bottle of bubbly will be popped in this small part of Oz,when she descends to the hot place.
Not sorry if that offends.

1) I am 28 YOA. Many of my family members went from abject poverty to millionaires in her reign because they were prepared to work their arses off and take advantage of the freedom she gave them in terms of social mobility.
2) Seeing as you've dumped this country to go and live in the land of skin cancer and crass oafs I hardly think you are in a position to comment on this place now.

3) If you choose to hold a celebration of someones death then thats your choice I don't think you should make it public on here though.

Oh well. That's why me ma and pa are not millionaires and why I never had a silver spoon in my gob growing up in the early eighties. If only they had gone out and got a third job each, the lazy sods eh?

Well that's it BB2 has completely turned my views around about my own parents. The sixty hours a week they were doing just wasn't enough.

mcmanus said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
1) I am 28 YOA. Many of my family members went from abject poverty to millionaires in her reign because they were prepared to work their arses off and take advantage of the freedom she gave them in terms of social mobility.
2) Seeing as you've dumped this country to go and live in the land of skin cancer and crass oafs I hardly think you are in a position to comment on this place now.

3) If you choose to hold a celebration of someones death then thats your choice I don't think you should make it public on here though.

Oh well. That's why me ma and pa are not millionaires and why I never had a silver spoon in my gob growing up in the early eighties. If only they had gone out and got a third job each, the lazy sods eh?

Well that's it BB2 has completely turned my views around about my own parents. The sixty hours a week they were doing just wasn't enough.

Not to mention those lazy miners sitting at the coalface smoking,drinking and playing cards all day
If they had worked harder they would have become millionaires instead of losing their jobs houses and families

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.