Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

The beeb is as left as they come, every TV comedy panel show has free reign to attack the government, this wouldn't happen if Labour were in power. And no, I'm not a Tory but I can see the definite bias from the BBC

The beeb is as left as they come, every TV comedy panel show has free reign to attack the government, this wouldn't happen if Labour were in power. And no, I'm not a Tory but I can see the definite bias from the BBC

Draw up a list of funny r/w comedians

I'll start you off with Geoff Norcott - not hysterically funny but can raise the odd titter - on you go there must be loads on your mind

onlynlongnrunning Comedy panel show that attacks the government is HIGNFY and it attack all of the parties and politics.

Other niche things like frankey boyle or the nish vehucle the mash report are tucked away on BBC2 rather than on the flagship channel.

The issue isn't entertainment programing they are not there to inform the nation , the news is and BBC news has for some time slanted towards a pro government softness and aggresively towards all opposition parties.

The only part of the bbc that should be neutral 100% is the news and it isn't it is very much right leaning.

Last edited:
onlynlongnrunning Comedy panel show that attacks the government is HIGNFY and it attack all of the parties and politics.

Other niche things like frankey boyle or the nish report are tucked away on BBC2 rather than on the flagship channel.

The issue isn't entertainment programing they are not there to inform the nation , the news is and BBC news has for some time slanted towards a pro government softness and aggresively towards all opposition parties.

The only part of the bbc that should be neutral 100% is the news and it isn't it is very much right leaning.
The Mash report was axed by those extreme lefties at the BBC ( much to the joy of the Sun) and went to ch.4 where the whole channel came under attack from mad nads.
An agenda?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.