Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

The beeb is as left as they come, every TV comedy panel show has free reign to attack the government, this wouldn't happen if Labour were in power. And no, I'm not a Tory but I can see the definite bias from the BBC
You mean during the last Labour govt the likes of Have I Got News didn’t lay into them too? I thought they did tbh, but I may be wrong.

The beeb is as left as they come, every TV comedy panel show has free reign to attack the government, this wouldn't happen if Labour were in power. And no, I'm not a Tory but I can see the definite bias from the BBC
That's because right wingers aren't funny. Anyway no one is saying the BBC as whole is right wing. Just the news and politics arm of the BBC.

Joanna Gosling left the BBC today - she is one of several long serving journo's that were told they had to take part ion the charade of applying for her own job and going through the interview process so she told them to stick it - thats what happens when the Govt looks to re-model the BBC into Pravda

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.