Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Have a voiceover introduce the programme, each game, extend the highlights and it's great.

Found myself not even missing the commentary either.

Exactly, great opportunity to show more of the actual football rather than the 'edited' highlights, especially the ones that make us look like we hardly had an attack despite winning a game by 3 or 4 goals

Personally, when a public broadcaster, whose board and senior posts are filled with Govt supporters, decides to cancel a Sports presenter over a tweet critical of the Govt, I take that cancellation more seriously than I do a comedian or writer getting into a public hoohah over their stance on their pet peeve.

Censorship by the Govt is always more worrisome.

If true, then that's a shame. The IT Crowd is classic. I've not really seen anything about him being cancelled though.

Right, you've not really seen anything about him being cancelled, therefore he's not been cancelled

I'm impressed.

I don't suppose you've heard of Kathleen Stock, so we won't go there either. Perhaps you might supply us with a list of folk you have heard of, then again perhaps not, as it'll derail the thread.

Maybe you should try engaging your synapses next time fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.