Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Right, you've not really seen anything about him being cancelled, therefore he's not been cancelled

I'm impressed.

I don't suppose you've heard of Kathleen Stock, so we won't go there either. Perhaps you might supply us with a list of folk you have heard of, then again perhaps not, as it'll derail the thread.

Maybe you should try engaging your synapses next time fella.
He hasn't been cancelled, though? Just checked and all his shows are still available to watch? So, you've just proven my point. Or maybe we have different interpretations of cancelled.

Nevermind, we're going round in circles.

The main problem was it was too short and showed so little football. The main benefit was it was like the annoying git at the game who constantly has to tell you what is happening, as if you're incapable of making your own mind up, has given up his season ticket.

I realise that everything is so polarised now that people have to take sides, regardless of what happens. I don’t believe anyone thought that was genuinely good though.

Think people do need to bear in mind that we’re on an online forum dedicated to a football team. MOTD isn’t really for people like us, I’d actually be worried if people on here found it particularly insightful in what it normally provides, highlights and post match interviews aside…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.