Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Yes it would, I see the papers are issued by 73 states, doesn’t say which but I assume the refugees would need to reach these states to apply, then use this to apply legally to other countries. Might need to give it a second read to understand it better.

Surely France would issue and with that in your possession, you enter on a flight and then claim asylum which is not only cheaper and safer but gets rid of the criminal gangs.

No i won’t tell them. Why would I? They at least have the direct experience to make that point, so I don’t consider it offensive coming from them. Of course, being a victim of the holocaust doesn’t make you right about everything.

So you can only compare it to the Holocaust if you've experienced the Holocaust.

Well I guess considering everyone's ages that would certainly at least limit people talking about the Holocaust...

Interesting thoughts on today's politics from a Yale History professor.

They aren’t entering illegally they have broken no laws they are not rapists and murderers they are victims so they have rights the government want to deny,how the fuck can you still not get that simple fact.
Of course they’re not murders and rapists (or not all of them, I expect there is the usual share amongst them). I never said they were. Anyone entering legally with a visa should be treated just like any one else.

Of those entering illegally, I doubt all are truly victims, it is credulous to think that they are. However, under the proposed arrangements they are been given safe passage and asylum in Rwanda, in the event that the act survives first contact with the courts. The ECHR still has the same authority it had before and can rule of there is a breach of rights. I don’t remember that happening in Nazi Germany.

Of course they’re not murders and rapists (or not all of them, I expect there is the usual share amongst them). I never said they were. Anyone entering legally with a visa should be treated just like any one else.

Of those entering illegally, I doubt all are truly victims, it is credulous to think that they are. However, under the proposed arrangements they are been given safe passage and asylum in Rwanda, in the event that the act survives first contact with the courts. The ECHR still has the same authority it had before and can rule of there is a breach of rights. I don’t remember that happening in Nazi Germany.
With a visa ? Tell me what visa is this refugees should have and where they apply for their visa,

With a visa ? Tell me what visa is this refugees should have and where they apply for their visa,

I have just given you the link to the documents these people are entitled to and which would allow them legal entry via a port of entry in the UK mate.

So you can only compare it to the Holocaust if you've experienced the Holocaust.

Well I guess considering everyone's ages that would certainly at least limit people talking about the Holocaust...

Interesting thoughts on today's politics from a Yale History professor.

If you stub your toe you can’t fairly compare that to the holocaust, not without belittling the suffering that took place, no.

If you see a government building camps, making people wear badges if they have a certain religious belief, you be on firmer ground.

Somewhere in between lies Lineker’s comment. I think the current situation is a stubbed toe. You think it is at the other end of the scale. I don’t agree, it’s that simple.

All true.Just say though most football pundits make no secret of supporting certain teams.

Absolutely true, but they‘re also encouraged to try to show some balance.

Yet the BBC’s been happy enough to provide a showcase for jingoistic racists like Clarkson, who wrote as a columnist for right wing rags and who constantly made extreme political statements on social media . . while working for the BBC and without the BBC even sniffing at him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.