Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Congrats, but don’t tell @hilts - individual votes don’t make a difference apparently :)
And thus proving my point, maybe you can point to the election and/or seat that was lost by the 1 vote yesterday?

What you can't? No way I am shocked, off you pop now and congrats on bringing up an argument you lost and you even provided the evidence.

Congrats on the result BTW, that must feel new:-)

I’ve no doubt she supports her constituency side like many MPs do but she’s from Didsbury originally, is she not?
I doubt she likes football and gave the obvious, quick win answer when asked who she supported.

Either that, or she’s trying to be a referee that can ref both Manchester clubs’ games.

And thus proving my point, maybe you can point to the election and/or seat that was lost by the 1 vote yesterday?

What you can't? No way I am shocked, off you pop now and congrats on bringing up an argument you lost and you even provided the evidence.

Congrats on the result BTW, that must feel new:-)

Woof! Pavlovian theory demonstrated in real time :)

I feel great about the result. Watching functional adults go about the business of governance is something I will never tire of seeing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.