Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Yeah, but Labour have had 48 hours. They’ve failed.

Have they? I read they’ve guaranteed some jobs. Good work although I suspect that was already in the pipe line given how these things work.

They should expect to be asked about these sorts of things. Starmer said they had been preparing for government and ready to start minute 1…so should be across the important parts of their brief already and looks like they are. Competent and efficient.

Have they? I read they’ve guaranteed some jobs. Good work although I suspect that was already in the pipe line given how these things work.

They should expect to be asked about these sorts of things. Starmer said they had been preparing for government and ready to start minute 1…so should be across the important parts of their brief already and looks like they are. Competent and efficient.
I don’t really disagree, but I can’t recall LK asking such questions 2 months ago.

She’s fucking horrible and should be fucked off for being incapable of doing her job.

Wasn’t she busy asking questions on Tory infighting, Rwanda, and the such? Makes a change to get back to politics that matter. She’s probably as happy as anyone.
To be honest, I’m not an avid viewer of hers. From the clips I’ve seen today, she doesn’t sound very happy.

What did you expect her to say? “Well done you, congratulations on coming third? Here’s a sticker for the the fridge. When’s the parade?”

Would be a bit patronising really. If I was Ed Davey I’d be wanting more than coming third personally and wouldn’t want to convey it as anything other than the start of my parties revival rather than pats on the head from journalists and other parties.

What did you expect her to say? “Well done you, congratulations on coming third? Here’s a sticker for the the fridge. When’s the parade?”

Would be a bit patronising really. If I was Ed Davey I’d be wanting more than coming third personally and wouldn’t want to convey it as anything other than the start of my parties revival rather than pats on the head from journalists and other parties.
Don’t be ridiculous. The Lib Dems had 10 MPs and were an irrelevance. He’s now got them to 71 seats, more Parliamentary time and the chance to build more momentum.
Your expectations seem to be similar like Dayna of Ipswich aren’t in the top 2/3 but survive relegation then they have underperformed. Davey has also increased their vote

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.