Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Hoping motd will just be highlights with no studio discussion. Pretty much what Brian clough said it should be 40 years ago.
I'm sure if the BBC can't reach an agreement with ethical Gary, he'll manage to get a job with sky for more money

MIght not be as straight forward. It was an episode paid for by WWF (the wildlife organisation not the wrestling one - for those that were excitedly expecting a top rope elbow from Attenborough)

The BBC will be airing it on iplayer instead of BBC One because some Tories are against an organisation like WWF and the programmes central premise of re-wilding.
Ok, point taken pal. You may know more about the background than me tbf, so did WWF only contribute to the funding of this one episode, or to the whole series?
If it’s the former, that is a bit odd; if it’s the latter then I don’t know enough about funding models for bbc series - isn’t getting outside funding in a common thing?

I’m certainly looking forward to watching it now, after all this publicity today! I think re-wilding is something I’d like to learn more about tbh

It's been a month and a half since a real holocaust survivor said the very same thing Lineker said - not that this is the same as the Nazis, but that the conservatives are using similar language.

It's one thing to dismiss Lineker saying that but to dismiss a survivor of the events in question seems wrong.

Then I am mistaken, as I had no prior knowledge of the survivor saying as such.

They are more than entitled and qualified to hold that view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.