Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

They are broadcasting it, it'll be on the iplayer.

So they haven't cancelled it.
No, that’s true mate. But I’ve never before heard of a scenario where a series of 6 wildlife/nature documentaries get made and only 5 get shown in the customary way.

I genuinely wasn’t trying to make a broader ‘cancel culture’ point, I was saying this individual decision is nonsensical - based on the reasons given in that article anyway.

Greg Hands - " Hello is that the BBC? Can you put me through to Richard Sharp please ? "

Sharp - " Hello Greg its Richard here what can I do for you old boy"

Hands - " Richard - listen the PM has met Macron today. He has had to promise them nearly £500m to get them to do something. Can you drive up the Lineker thing please to provide a distraction ? "

Sharp - " Would it help if I make him stand down from Match of the Day"

Hands - " Of course it would. I was hoping you would offer that - cheers old boy "

Sharp - " Will make the announcement today - is Boris still OK for cash?"

No, that’s true mate. But I’ve never before heard of a scenario where a series of 6 wildlife/nature documentaries get made and only 5 get shown in the customary way.

I genuinely wasn’t trying to make a broader ‘cancel culture’ point, I was saying this individual decision is nonsensical - based on the reasons given in that article anyway.

I wasn't inferring that you were mate, just chipping in to the furore and hyperbole claiming he has been cancelled by Goebbels.

No. There would have been a seismic uproar from the left. And well you know it.

He fronts a supposedly impartial institution and shouldn’t be making inflammatory and overtly political comments full stop.
Is climate change political ? Because BBC don't wanna talk about that either it seems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.