Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Even when the BBC does demonstrate apparent left wing bias, i.e. being pro-immigration, they're actually just acting as the 'useful idiots' (intentionally or otherwise) for the corporates, the globalists and property owning/rentier establishment who benefit most from the effects of said immigration.

Even when the BBC does demonstrate apparent left wing bias, i.e. being pro-immigration, they're actually just acting as the 'useful idiots' (intentionally or otherwise) for the corporates, the globalists and property owning/rentier establishment who benefit most from the effects of said immigration.
Surely some of the immigrants are the biggest beneficiaries, in relative terms.

No it’s still left of centre.

Hard to believe really - the entertainment and media industries are historically famous for being populated overwhelmingly by Conservatives.

Just go to the BAFTAs mate. It's like a Hitler Youth rally over there.

Drivel.
Channel 4 and the BBC are as far left as I am right.
I can remember them being accused of subversion in the Blair years.
Look close.
Election coverage is supposed to be impartial.
Under Blair the BBC was using red everywhere. Apparently to sway voters to Labour.
They continue to do.
Lots of psychologists have denounced this as well as body language experts as subversion.
Labour. . . Underhanded ****s.

Drivel.
Channel 4 and the BBC are as far left as I am right.
I can remember them being accused of subversion in the Blair years.
Look close.
Election coverage is supposed to be impartial.
Under Blair the BBC was using red everywhere. Apparently to sway voters to Labour.
They continue to do.
Lots of psychologists have denounced this as well as body language experts as subversion.
Labour. . . Underhanded ****s.

I can’t tell if you’re being serious, or you’re just a parody right-wing bot?

I can’t tell if you’re being serious, or you’re just a parody right-wing bot?
Errrrm.
Both.
I am a right wing voter.
Unfortunately the town I live in is strictly left .
I have friends that I call Stalin Steve and Marxist Mick.
I deliberately wind one up every time I see them.
I couldn't give a rat's knackers about their views because I know that they are doomed to failure.
Every time I ask about 1 good thing that Labour has brought to this country, I get the same 3 letter reply . NHS
Total bollocks.
Without right wing investment the failed care system would have collapsed in the late 60s.

Errrrm.
Both.
I am a right wing voter.
Unfortunately the town I live in is strictly left .
I have friends that I call Stalin Steve and Marxist Mick.
I deliberately wind one up every time I see them.
I couldn't give a rat's knackers about their views because I know that they are doomed to failure.
Every time I ask about 1 good thing that Labour has brought to this country, I get the same 3 letter reply . NHS
Total bollocks.
Without right wing investment the failed care system would have collapsed in the late 60s.

Fair enough mate, always find it a bit odd when people rarely post about City on a Manchester City forum, and focus instead largely on right-wing politics, but each to their own.

Fair enough mate, always find it a bit odd when people rarely post about City on a Manchester City forum, and focus instead largely on right-wing politics, but each to their own.

Surely the same goes for people who focus on left wing politics though. Applies to both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.