Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Surely the same goes for people who focus on left wing politics though. Applies to both.

Indeed. I find it odd when anyone joins a Manchester City forum and only posts about politics and never football.

Your user name is Andy Dale but in real life your forename is Juan and your surname is Kerr.
You sound like a really sad person.
I pity you.
Typical Labour infected response.
Resort to personal insults and wave your arms around laughing like a Cadburys smash alien.
Sad , very sad.
Get back darnt pit.

Indeed. I find it odd when anyone joins a Manchester City forum and only posts about politics and never football.
Lies.
I think you'll find that if you trawl through my posting history , that I have commented on a myriad of subjects.

Lies.
I think you'll find that if you trawl through my posting history , that I have commented on a myriad of subjects.
I wonder what you're first lot of post was about when you joined a City football forum six years ago. I'm going to hazard a guess it will be having a pop at the Labour party.

I wonder what you're first lot of post was about when you joined a City football forum six years ago. I'm going to hazard a guess it will be having a pop at the Labour party.
It's was actually about attending the game at home v Fulham.
The one when it was snowing and I took my 4 year old grandson to his first game.

It's was actually about attending the game at home v Fulham.
The one when it was snowing and I took my 4 year old grandson to his first game.
One of the next ones was criticising Thatcher, plus points.

Lots of posts on the music association thread. Lots of minus points.

So basically people want me banned because I don't agree with left wing politics.
Didn't the OP say "discuss" ?
I've discussed it from my side of the fence.
All I've had back is childish insults.
I was banned from the Trump thread for calling demonstrators snowflakes.
I called nobody on here anything offensive.
Yet when one of the left wing mob call me a wanker , I get the ban hammer.
They get a pat on the back.
Have they built The Jeremy Corbyn Honorary Gulag at the back of the new complex ?
Maybe I'll be in there till I'm old and grey.
This is England.
A land of democracy and free speech.
We are not in 1940s Russia.
Good fucking grief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.