Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

So basically people want me banned because I don't agree with left wing politics.
Didn't the OP say "discuss" ?
I've discussed it from my side of the fence.
All I've had back is childish insults.
I was banned from the Trump thread for calling demonstrators snowflakes.
I called nobody on here anything offensive.
Yet when one of the left wing mob call me a wanker , I get the ban hammer.
They get a pat on the back.
Have they built The Jeremy Corbyn Honorary Gulag at the back of the new complex ?
Maybe I'll be in there till I'm old and grey.
This is England.
A land of democracy and free speech.
We are not in 1940s Russia.
Good fucking grief.

I got banned from the trump thread for saying if I was pm I would drop a bomb on the trump protestors. With hindsight that was wrong of me. Should have said a shit bomb. You can’t say snowflakes by the way it really upsets the snowflakes.

So the leader of the labour party lays a reef and honours terrorists and then tries to lie his way out of it. And it is one of the bottom stories in the BBC web page. Johnson who is effectively a back bench MP makes some ill thought out remarks about Burkas and the BBC run it as a headline story for about a week! Yep definirely a Tory tool. Lol

So the leader of the labour party lays a reef and honours terrorists and then tries to lie his way out of it. And it is one of the bottom stories in the BBC web page. Johnson who is effectively a back bench MP makes some ill thought out remarks about Burkas and the BBC run it as a headline story for about a week! Yep definirely a Tory tool. Lol

You make a good point, though I think Johnson and his chums are exactly where they want to be in the news agenda

Corbyn isn't really a threat to anyone right now and facilitating his demise would be foolish as his replacement might actually oppose the Govt

I got banned from the trump thread for saying if I was pm I would drop a bomb on the trump protestors. With hindsight that was wrong of me. Should have said a shit bomb. You can’t say snowflakes by the way it really upsets the snowflakes.
Looks like we could be cell mates !!

You make a good point, though I think Johnson and his chums are exactly where they want to be in the news agenda

Corbyn isn't really a threat to anyone right now and facilitating his demise would be foolish as his replacement might actually oppose the Govt

what - they want Labour to have a 2 point poll lead? Odd way to win in Govt is that.

what - they want Labour to have a 2 point poll lead? Odd way to win in Govt is that.

I don't think Corbyn has a hope in hell of winning a GE and whilst the latest poll gives Labour a 2 point lead given the woeful performance by this Govt it ought to be nearer 20. But that's the Corbyn effect, the man who is enabling this Govt in their most disastrous policy which is, of course, Brexit.

They will run some smears which actually rallies Labour support but the Tories really don't want Corbyn replaced by someone who may well oppose Brexit.

received_1787788074671047.jpg

The BBC is obviously left of centre generally. But because of the fear of losing their jobs or the licence fee have to be careful not to upset the Tories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.