HATTON FIGHT [Merged]

laughable, a bit like the entrance and turning your back on blue moon. glad hes okay. but this has been coming!!!

Cheesy said:
scall1 said:
Come on Ricky, hope you're OK. That punch seemed to get him on the back of the neck.

It was bang on his chin.

I meant the replay showed how it reverberated through to the back of his head and neck..his whole nexk moved an inch or two to the right! When I saw him on the floor I thought his neck was fooked

scall1 said:
Cheesy said:
scall1 said:
Come on Ricky, hope you're OK. That punch seemed to get him on the back of the neck.

It was bang on his chin.

I meant the replay showed how it reverberated through to the back of his head and neck..his whole nexk moved an inch or two to the right! When I saw him on the floor I thought his neck was fooked

Got you. It sure was one hell of a punch.

scall1 said:
Cheesy said:
scall1 said:

It was bang on his chin.

i think thats actually a good sign because the force of the blow was absorbed by the neck muscles and skeleton.... he was clean out before he hit the ground, so hopefully he fell loose. the body knows what its doing when it shuts down like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.