HATTON FIGHT [Merged]

MCFCinUSA said:
I'm not sure that it's a question of Ricky not being 'good' or top class, but that Pac-man was just SUPER incredibly fast with his punches; he's just that much better!

Ricky has now lost to MP & PBF. He's very, very good, but he is a class below these fighters.

Either way, Ricky got absolutely bummed tonight. Can't see him going on from here.

It was over after the first.

Hatton came out with his style and didn't change when it wasn't working. I think it looks like the trouble between trainer and Hatton cost him. He was screaming about how he 'should have listened to him in the first place' after round 1 so sounds like Hatton thought 1 thing and went with that.

What a way to end a career.

The Mancunian Way said:
It was over after the first.

Hatton came out with his style and didn't change when it wasn't working. I think it looks like the trouble between trainer and Hatton cost him. He was screaming about how he 'should have listened to him in the first place' after round 1 so sounds like Hatton thought 1 thing and went with that.

What a way to end a career.

I don't think Ricky can change his style. He just isn't quite good enough to do so. It's one thing to do it in the gym when you're sparring but it's totally different in a real fight.

they just said he's got Parkinsons - which you probably heard for yourself if you're watching the HBO feed.

speed & their clinical dissection of Hatton's weaknesses did him in, but not too many people were expectign that exact result were they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.