HATTON FIGHT [Merged]

Cheesy said:
The Mancunian Way said:
It was over after the first.

Hatton came out with his style and didn't change when it wasn't working. I think it looks like the trouble between trainer and Hatton cost him. He was screaming about how he 'should have listened to him in the first place' after round 1 so sounds like Hatton thought 1 thing and went with that.

What a way to end a career.

I don't think Ricky can change his style. He just isn't quite good enough to do so. It's one thing to do it in the gym when you're sparring but it's totally different in a real fight.

Thats what i mean. Clearly Mayweather Snr tried to change him and he was having none of it.

shame really BUT Pac Man looks VERY VERY good.

When the fight was first made months ago i said that it was manslaughter and the Pac Man would get get well paid for it. Man, I am glad I was wrong!! Having said that I might have been called Yankrodamus after Ricky got cold cocked with that staright left hand lead.

I say well doen ricky you got this far good one you mate!! Save yer money and enjoy life to the fullest. The reason that dim wit mayweather is fighting agian is that he didnt pay his taxes and pissed away his money-dumb fuck!!

I dont want to hear about hattons trainer either. He is a dumbass. Ricky came out aggresively. That was the way he normally fights. You know I have been around the boxing game the first 35 years of my life-all the prees hype is bullshit. I read a load of stuff at how Mayweather Senior was some fucking genius. Its all bullshit folks. I was disgusted when i saw hiim talk shit about Graham. Graham is a man of good charecter and Mayweather talked loads of shit about him and Ricky threw him under the bus after he lost against Floyd. That speaks volumes about hatton himself. Fuck Floyd Mayweather Senior.....hes a total wank stain

im pretty dissapointed with ricky really. im a mixed martial arts instructor. western boxing being one of the arts i teach. ive done it for 20+ years. and i dont want to sound bad towards him because i think rickys a legend and ive followed and supported his career from the start. but to be a pro with that many years experience and with one of the top trainers in the world in your corner regardless of whether youve fallen out with him. if you cant put your hands up and defend when somebodys punching you in the face and you also walk into them punches then your gonna get knocked the fuckout. i just think if you pulled a bum jouneyman from any boxing gym in the world and put them in that fight with pacman tonight they would have give a better performance then ricky. he was shit and im annoyed at that performance. pacman is a freak. the perfect boxer. and if ricky was totally 100% on his game he still would have lost the fight and take nothing away from ricky because of that. he was in there with the best but he looked so ametuer i was shocked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.