Have a laugh at spurs fans

bitter and stupid is a sad combination...

Some of those posters would actually have you believe that a mega-wealthy team who has known for the better part of a year that they'd be on what may become an unprecedented (in the EPL anyways...since RM has taken mega-spending to never-before-seen levels) talent grab... would only wait until the transfer window opens and then pursue whatever players the gossip sheets say are being pursued by rivals who aren't even in the CL (which is where the mega-wealthy team has been ordered to go by it's owner)...

Sounds about right... saves lots of effort on scouting for talent too! i sure hope that the gossip sheets keep connecting rivals to such good footballers! if they don't... how will we ever move up the table?

How funny are the Manc fans! lol. Making a thread all on us with a link to the forum, how very insecure!

The way they are b!tching and going on you can clearly see the Envy for the great foundations and traditions of Tottenham that unfortunatly for them they have not got and never will have living in the shadows of the other mancs utd who win things! lol

PMSL!!!

Oh yeh Id swap our foundations for theirs! HAHAHA

I say Garry Cook declares our interest in Messi and Vidic quick before anyone else, then if they go elsewhere we can go to the court of law to tell them that we declared out interest FIRST.
lmao!!

svennis pennis said:
How funny are the Manc fans! lol. Making a thread all on us with a link to the forum, how very insecure!

The way they are b!tching and going on you can clearly see the Envy for the great foundations and traditions of Tottenham that unfortunatly for them they have not got and never will have living in the shadows of the other mancs utd who win things! lol

PMSL!!!

Oh yeh Id swap our foundations for theirs! HAHAHA

How ironic that the Spud is stating we are bitter making a thread on their forum, doesn't the retarded hypocrite realise that by posting such a link on the Spuds board it clearly shows that he has been trawling our site? Simples, they really are.

To matters serious. This pathetic post on the Spuds board illustrates why they are clueless, talentless and ridiculous. Does this imbecile that posts the names of players linked with City have any proof that we have actually tried to sign these guys, or is he merely taking newspaper gossip at face value. Obviously there is no substance to his rant therefore the entire Spud thread is pathetic. Does the poster seriously believe that Sheikh Mansour, Gary Cook & Mark Hughes are so infantile that they want to 'snatch the toys from somebody else's pram' and the transfer policy is guided by what players Spuds want to sign? Or does the wickf*ck seriously think that our owners whose level of business accumen & professionalism is guided by red top tittle tattle? Honestly Spuds, you are truly, truly dim, somebody please change the light bulbs in North London.

BTW , any Spud trawling this please take a serious look at some of the carp being written, one of your lot actually praises the rags? Seriously, is this the same team that shafted you last year over Berbaflop and you all cried into your morning coffee? Is it really guys.....and finally little test for you Southerners, one of your lot stated City have no European reputation. TEll you what, ask any 10~25 yr old in Milan, Madrid or Bacelona if hey have heard of Man City, then ask them the same question if they have heard of Tottenham. Guarenteed none of them have heard of you lot. So who has the European credentials? Methinks the Northers. Now jog along and watch the apprentice repeats on iPlayer to see Surr Alan the great ex whatever he was in your little club.

Why would any quality player want to sign for a club where the fans hang their tea bags to dry on the washing line?

Or

Have padlocks on their dustbins.

Fuck them, i've always hated spurs. Their fans are arrogant tossers that think they have a given right to be one of the elite. They Fuck their fans over with, up until recently, the highest price for a season ticket in the Prem.

Let them moan guys, just shows how soft these southern fuckwits really are.

I've never really minded Spurs fans to be honest but that thread does make them look a little idiotic. How they can seriously believe that we base our transfer targets on who Harry wants is beyond me.

I would say we are similar clubs in terms of quality at present but we are now in a financial position to perhaps attract players that wouldn't currently consider Spurs.

Anyway Redknapp only seems interested in buying back Jol's old team (Keane, Defoe, Chimbonda) and I doubt we'd be interested in Berbatov.

Quote from BimboBob: 36 years and as i live down south-ish i come into contact with them everyday.Obviously you are entitled to your opinion mate but i find them no more irritating than West Ham,Arsenal or Chelsea fans.

I live in North London and I also come into contact with them everyday (including my in-laws, although they admit that Spurs are also rans) and I have to disagree with you. The majority of Spurs fans are delusional. Every close season I get told that they will buy X, Y & Z players and that they will definitely make the top 4 this year. And every year I look them square in the eye and tell them to stop being pretentious and to just admit that they are as shit as us. The usual football banter then ensues but the way to shut them up is to point out that they haven't won the league since 1961 and even we have won it more recently than that. West ham and Arsenal fans are much more grounded. I don't seem to see many Chelsea fans, they really don't have a very big fan base, although the number of kids walking round in Chelsea tops has increased massively in the last few years.

Lol @ jealous and any other City fan reading this. I bet you're all over the moon that you sold out what little history you had, and now players are only joining your club for a big paycheck.

You've won the same amount of league titles as us you fuckwits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.