Have a laugh at spurs fans

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
whoever lol registered lol on lol their lol board lol as lol 'i hate spuds' lol is lol a lol dick lol. lol. lol. lol. lol. lolololololol!!!!111one!!!

It was embarassing.

LongLang said:
probably the most deluded second rate set of bitter bastards ive ever heard. ETO? TEVEZ? blown out of the water by city?

was it not super super sours who sold keane for 12mil only to buy him back for 16mil six months later?
was it not sours who spent 16.5 mil on DARREN BENT haha
was it not sours who saw a couple of russians do some kick-ups and decided to spend 20mil on a pair of them?
nd lets not mention Alan Hutton (9mil), Defoe(to portsmouth for 9mil, and back to spurs for 15mil),
if your going to go around just throwing money away selling and buying back players, and buying SHIT, then of course you wont be able to compete in the running for better players. fucking bitter deluded pricks.

don't forget bentley for £15 million plus add ons.

Hypocrites, the lot of them.

It tickles me when other fans say "I wouldn't like my club to have rich owner like that". Like that Scouser the other day who said he would desert his club if they paid the kind of wages we are offering.

It's comical, it really is.

15.30 Didier Zokora's agent is keen for the Tottenham midfielder to join Sunderland this summer, describing the Black Cats as 'an absolutely massive club'

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer_clockwatch/0,23710,14896,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/football/trans ... 96,00.html</a>

hahahaha sunderland are bigger than spurs!!

right well apparently we're not allowed to talk to the rags, chelsea or spuds as we didnt beat them last year! (wow, we were good at home last year, i didnt realise these were the only teams to do the double over us)

mcfc_nick said:
right well apparently we're not allowed to talk to the rags, chelsea or spuds as we didnt beat them last year! (wow, we were good at home last year, i didnt realise these were the only teams to do the double over us)

Sorry, at Eastlands we were cruising at 1-0 then headless chicken gets sent off after 25 mins. We decide to play negative for the rest of the game. Anyone wishing to argue the point that 10 men should settle with what they have needs to think about Stoke away where they went for a goal and got it despite being reduced to 10 men.

Then there was WHL, and the most ridiculous penalty decision since the one the rags got against Frontzeck. So basically, we gave them one win at Eastlands, and Mark (Hero of 99) Halsey gave them the match in London. If we had drawn in London we would have finished 8th, with them in 10th.

Deluded cockney maggots, the lot of them.

auction294 said:
mcfc_nick said:

Sorry, at Eastlands we were cruising at 1-0 then headless chicken gets sent off after 25 mins. We decide to play negative for the rest of the game. Anyone wishing to argue the point that 10 men should settle with what they have needs to think about Stoke away where they went for a goal and got it despite being reduced to 10 men.

Then there was WHL, and the most ridiculous penalty decision since the one the rags got against Frontzeck. So basically, we gave them one win at Eastlands, and Mark (Hero of 99) Halsey gave them the match in London. If we had drawn in London we would have finished 8th, with them in 10th.

Deluded cockney maggots, the lot of them.

haha, i was just commenting on the post that lukamodric2010 put on their forum which was:

'Oh and to add to those city fans reading from their forum
Tottenham won both games against you lot this season, come talk when u win something'

At Eastlands last year, even when Dunney got sent off too we still had more of the game than they did and were unlucky not to get a point out of it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.