Have a pint for me today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v United pre match thread

disappointed silva is out , but MP took a calculated risk by playing him on wednesday , we can all be wise after the event , and those posters who knew he shouldnt have played , can i have saturdays lottery numbers please.
We are not a one man team , if nasri , yaya and jovetic start we have plenty of creativity , and i believe our players are hurting at the moment , and i am glad it is the rags who will be on the receiving end.

marco said:
Hung said:
mosssideblue said:
I've checked the OS and cannot see the priority list for us this year. Could this be "your important" list?

I think if you were given the opportunity to ask the manager, he would tell you that all comps are equally as important. I get your pissed with David getting injured, we all are, but to claim he shouldn't have been playing does not fit with the clubs ideals.

Call me old fashioned, but regardless of what the OS site says or not, the League is more important than the Capital One Cup, always was, always will be.

whats happened has happened but like the other poster said he could have dropped a kettle on his toe, there is a risk element every day, as far as the priority over competitions on a personal point of view i would sooner have had 3 points on Sunday with Silva than 0 points and in the quarter final of the league cup, we have to move along now and as fans we should ensure the place is rocking on sunday that alone will give us the extra man, ''there shit lets do them'' if we play our part the team will do the rest

Trust me bud, I'll have bayonets fixed and I'll be up and at 'em. Still fucked off about Silva though.

Hung said:
marco said:
Hung said:
Call me old fashioned, but regardless of what the OS site says or not, the League is more important than the Capital One Cup, always was, always will be.

whats happened has happened but like the other poster said he could have dropped a kettle on his toe, there is a risk element every day, as far as the priority over competitions on a personal point of view i would sooner have had 3 points on Sunday with Silva than 0 points and in the quarter final of the league cup, we have to move along now and as fans we should ensure the place is rocking on sunday that alone will give us the extra man, ''there shit lets do them'' if we play our part the team will do the rest

Trust me bud, I'll have bayonets fixed and I'll be up and at 'em. Still fucked off about Silva though.

lol when the 3rd or 4th hits the back of the net this thread will be a distant memory

marco said:
Hung said:
marco said:

lol when the 3rd or 4th hits the back of our net this thread will be in total meltdown ;)

For the first time in a good while since we have overtaken them as the biggest team, I am nervous and very negative going into this derby. Especially after our last 3 games.

kp789 said:
For the first time in a good while since we have overtaken them as the biggest team, I am nervous and very negative going into this derby. Especially after our last 3 games.

fully confident we will smash them, they have a shocking defence once we get the first they will be on the ropes

marco said:
kp789 said:

fully confident we will smash them, they have a shocking defence once we get the first they will be on the ropes
I like to think that we will do the 'typical city' of being absolutely dreadful and getting schooled by 'lower teams' and then absolutely bumming United, but I have watched City for long enough now to be still so pessimistic.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
disappointed silva is out , but MP took a calculated risk by playing him on wednesday , we can all be wise after the event , and those posters who knew he shouldnt have played , can i have saturdays lottery numbers please.
We are not a one man team , if nasri , yaya and jovetic start we have plenty of creativity , and i believe our players are hurting at the moment , and i am glad it is the rags who will be on the receiving end.

The capital one cup should be a competition that we try out some of our younger players. We won it last year. It was not a priority surely in the grand scheme of things. No manager takes this competition seriously until the semi finals and even then they don't always. It was a good one to win last year but for me it should have been squad players and younger players. The fact that not one of our younger players started was disappointing.

It was a mistake to play him and even more stupid to then risk Aguero.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:

The capital one cup should be a competition that we try out some of our younger players. We won it last year. It was not a priority surely in the grand scheme of things. No manager takes this competition seriously until the semi finals and even then they don't always. It was a good one to win last year but for me it should have been squad players and younger players. The fact that not one of our younger players started was disappointing.

It was a mistake to play him and even more stupid to then risk Aguero.
I actually wonder if we had played the likes of Pozo and Barker etc (not saying Barker could have started and played 90 mins) whether they would have performed better and had more hunger to win in what some players may not see as a crucial competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.