Have a pint for me today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v United pre match thread

ChelseaFan9393 said:
Whatever the result against QPR I really hope you put 10 past those W#NKERS!

alright pal. and you should have had the pen, il be honest i didnt want you to win but i felt dirty when that twat scored

ChelseaFan9393 said:

alright pal. and you should have had the pen, il be honest i didnt want you to win but i felt dirty when that twat scored

ChelseaFan9393 said:

Will do mate if we wise up. Would rather duke it out with you chaps for the next ten years and see the rags relegated happily bud :-)

You have a healthy disdain for the scum...post on bm lots please :-D

TCIB said:
Good link marco, cheered me up that did boss :-)

i'm only here to please, how you doin fella, i'm well up for Sunday matey could do with setting off in the next 10 minutes or so

although i admit to senility at my age and too much alcohol and dope over the years i notice so many people worried about out left back against di maria. i am sure he had been playing almost all the time on the left wing so zabba will be looking after him not kolarov clichy mangala or willie donachie. just watch him change wings now just to make me an idiot

Any news from MIB-Watch?

I have to walk from Kay Street up to the ground and naturally I'm very worried of encountering this fearless bunch.

I will be taking the precaution of not having any kids or women with me which should hopefully mitigate the risk of an attack.

Stay safe Blues.

cleavers said:
One thing I haven't been hearing much of, is confidence from the rags, in fact I think our recent results has them slightly more worried, in case we have a reaction.

Anyone else getting this vibe ?

Must be pretty rare that both sets of fans aren't confident.
As I've said before, the Rags in my place are definitely more confident than they were a few weeks ago. As for every Derby, I'm shittng it.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.