Have a pint for me today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v United pre match thread

Rammy Blue said:
Surprised how few have Jovetic in the starting line-up, he'd be one of the first on the sheet for me tomorrow.

.................................Hart..................................
.....Zab...........Vince...............Mangala.............AK....
..............................Fernando..............................
......................Yaya..............Dinho........................
..........Jimmy.....................................Jovetic.........
................................Sergio..................................

Good line up that mate. Personally I'd go for Nasri ahead of Jovetic, but I wouldn't argue if he went with Jovetic. If he goes with Dzeko and Aguero and loses, this place won't be for the faint hearted ;).

hgblue said:
Rammy Blue said:
Surprised how few have Jovetic in the starting line-up, he'd be one of the first on the sheet for me tomorrow.

Good line up that mate. Personally I'd go for Nasri ahead of Jovetic, but I wouldn't argue if he went with Jovetic. If he goes with Dzeko and Aguero and loses, this place won't be for the faint hearted ;).

Not many people correctly predict a Manny line-up though so I'll probably be wrong by about 4/5 selections....

Chippy_boy said:
Rammy Blue said:

It's not a bad line up that to be fair, is it. With Navas, Nasri, Dzeko on the bench if needed.

Come on City!!!

The problem with this and it has been a concern all season is the left hand side, put a line down the middle and the right hand side of the pitch is much stronger defensively than the left

kompany--------------------- Mangala

Zab---------------------------AK

Ya Ya-------------------------Dinho

Milner-------------------------Jovetic

Cmon blues. And those lucky enough to be going, lets sing, shout, scream, boo. Whatever way you show emotion, and help them stuff this scum.
Whoever is lucky enough to wear the shirt, I will support, and hope that our players class and experience will do the business.

Rammy Blue said:
hgblue said:
Rammy Blue said:

Not many people correctly predict a Manny line-up though so I'll probably be wrong by about 4/5 selections....

Pellers probably will start with that line up (sadly) and only change it when we are two down and too few minutes to recover - that's the frustrationj

Proper need to get behind the lads for this one. City 4-0 !

Tomorrow we need to step on the rats and crush them underfoot.

4-0 to City? That's buggered it up for us. The words "tempting" and "providence" spring to mind.

Every time anyone says this sort of thing we get stuffed.

backforCity said:
Cmon blues. And those lucky enough to be going, lets sing, shout, scream, boo. Whatever way you show emotion, and help them stuff this scum.
Whoever is lucky enough to wear the shirt, I will support, and hope that our players class and experience will do the business.

I agree. Lets make it intimidating. A lot of the Rags haven't played in a Manchester derby before and must be apprehensive.
Whatever team Pellers picks will be a lot stronger than many City teams in the past that have won the derby.
It really is a day when we support the shirt not the player. We can make a difference, so lets do it. 3-1 City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.