Have a pint for me today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v United pre match thread

1961_vintage said:
Any news from MIB-Watch?

I have to walk from Kay Street up to the ground and naturally I'm very worried of encountering this fearless bunch.

I will be taking the precaution of not having any kids or women with me which should hopefully mitigate the risk of an attack.

Stay safe Blues.

Surely the Blazing squad have your back?

BlueBearBoots said:
1961_vintage said:
Any news from MIB-Watch?

I have to walk from Kay Street up to the ground and naturally I'm very worried of encountering this fearless bunch.

I will be taking the precaution of not having any kids or women with me which should hopefully mitigate the risk of an attack.

Stay safe Blues.

It's "Blazin' Squad" BBB. Have some respect.

johnnytapia said:
Fuck me, let's hand over the points now shall we - Silva out, Yaya not up to it, team a mismatch and mishmash of half-hearted dilettantes. Christ, I remember (not THAT long ago) when our biggest selection problem was Terry Phelan or David Brightwell at left-back.

All this talk of resting Silva is utter horseshit. He played him because he thought he would have been central to us winning. And subsequently proceeding to the QF of a major pot. Can you imagine Tony Book being berated for playing Bell in the 76 cup run as it hampered our league chances? No, we took it as part of the footballing God's dishing out what happens naturally - folk get injured. You cannot ever legislate for it. If you do, if you start hedging your bets, you'll come unstuck. Big time. I've said it before, but will repeat: We have a squad of fantastic depth. Play the strongest team. Always. Start big, finish big. And if we pick up a couple of knocks, so be it. We played an almost full team throughout all cups last year - West Ham 2nd leg included. It served us well.

Silva is a blow. But I look at Vinny, Serge, Yaya and Joe and know our spine is as strong as any team in the world. So quit fucking whinging, quit moaning about could haves, would haves should haves and remember: this team has the ability to absolutely destroy those c**ts on Sunday. If the stars align, if we play to our absolute best, those c**ts will walk off remembering just which team are the current champions. It ain't them.

This all day long. Get your arse into the dressing room and read this out to the team before kick off

I'd be tempted to go with a midfield of Fernando, Fernandinho and yaya.

Hart

Kolorov
MDM
Kompany
Zabba

Fernando

Milner
Yaya
Fernandinho
Navas

Aguero

kippaxking79 said:
I'd be tempted to go with a midfield of Fernando, Fernandinho and yaya.

Hart

Kolorov
MDM
Kompany
Zabba

Fernando

Milner
Yaya
Fernandinho
Navas

Aguero

This for me to, but more as a 4 2 3 1 with the 2 Ferns, and then Jimmy Yaya and Jesus as a 3 behind Kun

Will this be Utd's smallest travelling support at Manchester City?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
BlueBearBoots said:
1961_vintage said:
Any news from MIB-Watch?

Stay safe Blues.

It's "Blazin' Squad" BBB. Have some respect.
''Hello is that Men In Black''

Surprised how few have Jovetic in the starting line-up, he'd be one of the first on the sheet for me tomorrow.

.................................Hart..................................
.....Zab...........Vince...............Mangala.............AK....
..............................Fernando..............................
......................Yaya..............Dinho........................
..........Jimmy.....................................Jovetic.........
................................Sergio..................................

If City win and Aguero scores, then the new baby's middle name is Sergio.

Rammy Blue said:
Surprised how few have Jovetic in the starting line-up, he'd be one of the first on the sheet for me tomorrow.

.................................Hart..................................
.....Zab...........Vince...............Mangala.............AK....
..............................Fernando..............................
......................Yaya..............Dinho........................
..........Jimmy.....................................Jovetic.........
................................Sergio..................................

It's not a bad line up that to be fair, is it. With Navas, Nasri, Dzeko on the bench if needed.

Come on City!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.