Have a pint for me today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v United pre match thread

bluemoon98 said:
Proper up for this now!

Let's raise the roof and smash 'um
If the team approach it with your mentality, as they have in previous derbies, we will win. If they don't we should still win, but risk not doing so, my fear is risking the latter.

Please, Please, Please, every time they try and sing their nursey rhymes and 'nited' let us all respond with the 'City' rallying call. It is sad that it has only really been heard after the Poznan in recent years as I really believe it inspires everyone and no-one can compete with it...........imagine thousands of blues regularly getting this one going tomorrow in unison. Unfortunately I fear the response will be the usual 'Blue Moon', 'We're not really here' etc, etc

From the MEN article about the nasty MIBs it seems there is some sort of booze ban around the ground.

Anyone know if City Square is still doing booze? I'd guess it is but meeting mates for drinkies and will have to change our plans if its dry.

If Pellegrini insists with going 2 upfront, we will be in for a tough ride, we need to have a strong midfield and Aguero upront, speed is the key, supporting any attacks, and getting back/making sure runners are covered if the move breaks down.
If we play like we did against Chelsea, then we will win, with or without Silva, we have other creative players, Yaya, Jovetic, Milner who can orchestrate moves, watch the previous game where we crushed them 4-1, speed, quick first time balls, movement and anticipation, something that was sadly lacking wednesday.
Utd are suspect at the back ( even more than us) Navas might be the one to open them up, either as a starter, or in the 2nd half when they will be ripe for taking, some direct running into the box should give rewards, as they will be either bamboozled or bring him down for a penalty
It's a derby, we always get up for the derby/big games, and we haven't lost 3 in a row for a long long time.
will not be watching the game as it's the wife's birthday, a day out is on the cards, if she sees me keep checking my phone I will be in trouble! so I'm placing my complete trust and confidence in the team to go out and do the business. 3-1 City.

Fuck this negativity lark that I've been reading the last few days.

We will get our shit together starting tomorrow, fucking smash the vermin, beat CSKA comfortably and kick on from there. We will catch Chelsea.

I love derby weekend, always seems a long week the build up and finally its only tomorrow now. Quiet night in tonight and then a few early beers tomorrow to calm the nerves. What time is first pint acceptable?

For anyone who is flapping pleas get yourself onto YouTube and watch the last 4 derbies back to back. I have to admit I feel a whole lot better now.

TFC said:
Fuck this negativity lark that I've been reading the last few days.

We will get our shit together starting tomorrow, fucking smash the vermin, beat CSKA comfortably and kick on from there. We will catch Chelsea.

That's the spirit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.