Have many of our “fans” become entitled?

It what happens to some supporters after winning and winning and winning and winning any drop points the team manager gets it in the neck.

I think I'm grateful to have seen the shit years before the successful ones because it does tend to keep you grounded and not get over hysterical everytime we drop points.
Those growing up with this version of City will of course see things differently and their expectations will be heightened.
Be nice if they could post after a disappointing result without the need of OTT criticism and hyperbole but then I'm forever an optimist.

Haha I’m pretty old too I just don’t think get off my lawning the kids who don’t remember the 80s is of much use yet some fans really seem to enjoy doing it

Haha I’m pretty old too I just don’t think get off my lawning the kids who don’t remember the 80s is of much use yet some fans really seem to enjoy doing it
In fairness, reading a few posts since last night it's been mainly the old cunts who have lost the plot. Same names everytime bemoaning the same things. The Laporte thread is extra special atm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.