Have many of our “fans” become entitled?

26/03/1994 when Peter Beagrie made his debut and you realised you had been watching Ricky Holden on that same wing trudge up and down it for a year n half.

(both 90s city legends still btw)

I wouldn’t say our fans are entitled but there is an expectation of success. That is something that comes with the territory of winning things though.

There is also a tendency in football to only focus on the extremes. A team is either world class or shite with no inbetween.

Personally, I think some of our best performances this season have been in games we’ve failed to win. We were excellent against PSG, Southampton and Liverpool away. Some of our worst performances have also been in games we have won like Arsenal and Everton.

In regards to last nights game I thought we played very well, despite Bernie, Rodri, Foden and Cancelo being well below par. We created enough clear chances to score at least 4 goals and completely nullified the Palace threat in the second half.

As an FOC I have to say my favorite day in any season for the last 55 years at least is the day you know the rags will finish the season potless. Remember when they lost to Arsenal in the 1985 FA Cup fifth round while we marched on to the quarters, tonight feels like that. Suck on that raggies.

In fairness, reading a few posts since last night it's been mainly the old cunts who have lost the plot. Same names everytime bemoaning the same things. The Laporte thread is extra special atm.
Having gone and had a look, it seems it's mainly people who joined here post take over on there moaning, and people who tend to just frequent this forum, the matchday and transfer forums whether they are FOCs or not I cannot say.

Always too serious and dull be the ones who only want to talk football, you don't get such missirable entitled gits down in off topic ;-)

Celloh rulez yeah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.