Have many of our “fans” become entitled?

This thread marks the most consecutive posts @SebastianBlue has made without posting some humorous picture/GIF.

Are you saying this was not humorous!?

I never got one at all…

tenor.gif

Fuck me, there are a lot of long posts on here.

Not sure all of the other long posts on here will, but sure, it’s been a very strange last year so why not — yours or mine?

I agree with the growing entitled nature of some of our fan base. Just read the match day thread or even the Harry Kane thread. But that is only Bluemoon...
Until I walk into a foreign bar and see it full of City, arrogant full kit wankers, spouting shit and putting down other supporters, I will still believe we have humourous, humble and heartfelt supporters. Long may it continue...
Those that are dipper or raggish in their entitled outlook do not understand our history or journey. Celebrate each victory as if it is our last...
CTID

We dropped 2 points last night at Palace- but what really pissed me off was the grumpy old git stood behind me. He didn’t cheer the team on. He scowled at any good exciting play. He shouted abuse at our players whenever he could. He constantly slagged off the Pep style of possession football.
He would have been in his element in the 90’s when we were shit. But now he should just move on. I pity the folk who have to sit near him at the Etihad. Some will say that everyone is entitled to their opinion but I’d serve a banning order on all these types. And replace them with fans who get behind the team.

The eighties nineties and noughties had a profund affect on me, I never take any win for granted and always surprised and delighted when we beat the rags or dippers. Helps to deal with disappointments like the CL final..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.