Have the latest charges made you more or less passionate about City?

Pretty much the same, I've thought about the possible outcome if we are found guilty and I could quite easily live with a huge fine and points deduction, but would be well deflated with relegation and titles stripped off us. I'm pretty sure my interest could start to wain pretty quickly if that happened. But as for the rest of this season it's siege mentality time and I want us to fuck teams over more than ever, fuck em all City
I find that interesting

Personally I could not give a shit

We all know who won those titles, it was there for all to see. Plus they can never take the memories off us.

Also how does any rag or dipper really celebrate them if given. They cannot.

The Sergio goal was not done by a pound note.

The Gerrard slip, the Gundogan 2. The Dzeko goals at Neverton

Could go on and on.

The titles are always ours

Personally I feel much the same, City are an huge part of and constant in my life, for better or worse.
Although if we did bend the odd rule that the entitled protectionist elite put in place specifically to stop us, good. It perhaps demonstrates the strength of mind at the club that we would not be kept down.
I have no huge insight, but the fact that after 4 years the EPL published charges riddled with errors is hugely significant. It means it was rushed for external reasons, which makes me confident, as our defence will not be in any way rushed.
The same strength of mind from the top of the club will see us ride this out.

I love my club, watched them since a small boy. Started going games in 85.
I always felt our loyalty deserved reward and truly it came in spades.
It’s made me hate the red shirts more along with the P.L, VAR and journos (ahem) used to love reading match reports etc but dare not pick up a paper or read online anymore.
Blue moon is my only safe space. :-)

So if we got relegated your interest would start to wain? Part of me (a very small part)almost wants that to happen so we can get rid of the ‘fans’ that believe this. I know you’re a bit of a glass half empty bloke but please tell me you don’t mean this?
It would just make me so angry with football in general, of course I'd never lose interest in City that's impossible

I've defo felt more proud about the team, the manager and the club this last week.
On the flipside i hate the premier league, sky sports, sky sports news, sky, Gary chuckle, screech, the ugly red sisters and the wanker journalists on twitter a million times more, that is a ded cert.

More if that's possible !

I am certainly get more stares and dirty looks as I am out and about in my City coat/jacket/tops etc. I love it.

I am a proud manc and so proud of my club. All these plastics around dont understand the fierce pride and passion that burns in side me.

Some say I am from kent as I have been since I was 5 some 57 years ago !. But that's to my dad and mum and grandads they made sure I know my roots. I am a manc from didsbury with parents from Burnage.

The older I get the manc and City passionate i become. We are now 5th generation City.

CT

Reading all these comments make all hairs on my back stand up. Were simply the best fans in the world. Let's all stick together and we should be okay. I believe we're innocent. If city do get charged it's the day football dies for me. How can anybody be so jealous????? Why half way through a fucking season why not the end of season simply horrible rats I will despise forever ctid

im feeling much more passionate i must admit. Peps comments have really got me going again. These last few years (especially since the Der Spiegl/UEFA shit) its felt that its been us against the rest of the world, and only us fans have really mentioned it, but to have Pep coming out all fired up and saying to the world what we've been basically saying/thinking feels like its given us a voice if you like. Im putting my faith in the club to prove these allegations all wrong, and hopefully we can finally be rid of all this cheating bollocks.

BUT.....If the worst does happen then id be disappointed in the owners/club for misleading us, and the backlash would be bloody awful. but at the end of the day, its still my club and ive been at the bottom with them before and it didnt break me then and it wont break me now.

im feeling much more passionate i must admit. Peps comments have really got me going again. These last few years (especially since the Der Spiegl/UEFA shit) its felt that its been us against the rest of the world, and only us fans have really mentioned it, but to have Pep coming out all fired up and saying to the world what we've been basically saying/thinking feels like its given us a voice if you like. Im putting my faith in the club to prove these allegations all wrong, and hopefully we can finally be rid of all this cheating bollocks.

BUT.....If the worst does happen then id be disappointed in the owners/club for misleading us, and the backlash would be bloody awful. but at the end of the day, its still my club and ive been at the bottom with them before and it didnt break me then and it wont break me now.

Your last bit I dont agree with. Even if City were found guilty I wouldnt believe it. I would still believe our owners.
This is a kangaroo court set up to stop us by basically jealous American owners.
We are the best run and own club in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.