Have the nerves kicked in yet?

Yes! Kicked in at 0940 this morning.

It's not because that we could get beat by a better team, its that VAR, or the ref, the Match Commander, any of the 5 referees in the VAR room. It takes just one of them to have that little bias towards United and we get the strange decisions again.

I have no doubt who is the better team though.

Not quite, going to enjoy myself this afternoon and paint my fences to take my mind off,
then pub for friday teatimers,
tomorrow morning shitting bricks till the first beer goes down

well and truly! growing up in the 80's the highlight of football season was FA Cup final day, get up and watch the whole build up and pick which one of the teams you wanted to win and dream that one day you will be there watching your club and the ultimate dream was winning the FA Cup and beating your most hated rival in the final, tomorrow we have that opportunity to make all those childhood dreams come true

No totally calm.
Can't see anything other than humiliate the rag bastards.
Followed next week by a tough 1 nil win.
Up the blues

Feel horrific. My arse is like a chewed orange.

(There's confidence down there somewhere)

Nope. We're going to humiliate them in front of the world. Proper bum them into next season and beyond.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.