Have there ever been any good Scouse managers?

The most scouse person I ever met was from Birkenhead. I needed to use a translation. App to understand a word he was saying
I’ve worked with the scousers for 15 years
Best thing I ever did was get one of those universal translators from Amazon
Just a tiny device that slots in one of your ears.

I worked on the milk in northwich in the late 80's. The manager there was a scouser. Anyway every week they would say I was short on my round and I had to pay the difference.
The odd thing was it was the same amount every week. First week £5 second week £10 third week £15 etc.

I went through my books with a fine tooth comb as did the two line managers, none of us could fine this missing £5. Only the scouser manager could !.

Plus every Saturday doing a double delivery as we didnt work Sundays my float would run out of power about a mile from northwich and mean a real rush to get towed back and of to Maine Road in time for ko.

So after 6 weeks I thought sod getting up at 4am and just stayed in bed lol

So he wasnt a good scouser manager in my eyes !

Yes plenty, is this a thread because Roomey is shown to be shite or another general slag scousers off because we are fed up of the red scouse wankers.

because tbf the worst Manager ever came from Greater Manchester (though Granny shagger is a very close second) ;-)
I'm old-school, Farnworth is in Lancashire NOT Greater Manchester as far as I'm concerned! :)

I'm old-school, Farnworth is in Lancashire NOT Greater Manchester as far as I'm concerned! :)
Manchester is in Lancashire through the palletine as far as I am concerend, but both are still in Greater Manchester as it stands, ones a Georgraphical and the other Ceremonial.

I live in both GM and Red Rose Country

Last edited:
Manchester is in Lancashire through the palletine as far as I am concerend, but both are still in Greater Manchester as it stands, ones a Georgraphical and the other Ceremonial.

I live in both GM and Rose Rose Country
PLEASE allow me to distance myself from the little ginger world cup winner and say he's from Lancashire not Greater Manchester, my mental health needs it ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.