Have there ever been any good Scouse managers?

Short sighted..2 x top 5 finishes in 3 years... as a PLAYER manager...what were some thinking wabting him out..deluded!
He was on a huge downward trajectory
Once the aging '"Kendal" players were no longer useful and Reid became his own man, that was when he could really be judged
However I was told that it was Ellis City wanted rid of and Reid said "if he goes, I go"

As for Ellis, I asked Edgehill about him once, and he confirmed that Ellis was a bully and complete twat

He was on a huge downward trajectory
Once the aging '"Kendal" players were no longer useful and Reid became his own man, that was when he could really be judged
However I was told that it was Ellis City wanted rid of and Reid said "if he goes, I go"

As for Ellis, I asked Edgehill about him once, and he confirmed that Ellis was a bully and complete twat
Exactly...that was a terrible appointment..look ar our record post Reids 5 5 and 9..amazing really. If he could have got a good man next to him..McNab maybe...he would have turned round the 9th place finish in his last year.. I think some ageing players your right BUT he understood the game did Reid...

I’ve worked with the scousers for 15 years
Best thing I ever did was get one of those universal translators from Amazon
Just a tiny device that slots in one of your ears.
I’ve always found earplugs help enormously.

No - because nobody can understand a f**king work they're saying nor want to be showered by their spittle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.