Have there ever been any good Scouse managers?

Short sighted..2 x top 5 finishes in 3 years... as a PLAYER manager...what were some thinking wabting him out..deluded!
Fans didn't want the shite hoofball he thurned us into once Kendalls squad was remoulded, he allowed ellis in who no one from the club or stands liked.

bringing ricky holden after selling Hughes irked many fans as sid freezing out Clive Allen and Hendry.

The reason Horton is still well liked by blues is he tried to entertain at least even though we were still wank, Reids tactics sucked the life out of games at times, again I blame ellis more but Peter stuck by him.

Fans didn't want the shite hoofball he thurned us into once Kendalls squad was remoulded, he allowed ellis in who no one from the club or stands liked.

bringing ricky holden after selling Hughes irked many fans as sid freezing out Clive Allen and Hendry.

The reason Horton is still well liked by blues is he tried to entertain at least even though we were still wank, Reids tactics sucked the life out of games at times, again I blame ellis more but Peter stuck by him.
Agreed Ellis was Toxic also... I did like Reid's desire tho get the ball wide quickly then get balls played quickly for Quinn to attack..very Kendal esque of course but i still think Reid did a decent job and I saw most of his wins - his ratio was around 50% i think. Best manager we have had before Pep was 'skip' ...we had a great side 77/78...should have won the league!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.