I'm not happy with his failure to sign a playmaker
maybe he was told to hang on while we get kaka

not happy with the centre forward options

sturridge looks like he only wants to play if Robinho's on the pitch

jakeplattinblue said:
bobmcfc said:
He lost my vote in january

this.

I am all for getting a manager in, and keeping him for years and years. Because I think that is the guarentee for sucess. and along with the money we have it is inevitable. When Hughes was brought in I thought it was a great appointment, and that he can win us everything.

but he is clueless. not a clue tactically, and for some reason I don't think he knows much about his players at all. wright phillips is a proven right winger so he moves him into the middle. well played. elano and robinho (brazil internationals) sit on the bench so kelvin etuhu can work his magic. we play 2 holding mids in de jong and zab at home. and when they had the ball in the centre of the park they had no clue what to do with it. Hughes had gave his attacking players their positions and didn't we know it. they didn't move they didnt want the ball, all we seem to do is pass it to someone then watch him. and then the passer fucks off.

the shambles might not be totally Hughes fault, I think a lot of the blame will lye with the defensive coaching staff. Obviousely don't know what they're doing, considering we can't defend corners and only seem to rely on given.

Get a new manager in Summer, a real proven winner and then stick behind him, whoever it may be.

Hughes is NOT a winner.

What rubbish!! He has been a winner his whole career unlike our team. You may think he is not the man to manage us, but to say he isn't a winner is just plain stupid.

I think Hodgson at Fulham says it all for me.
He took charge of a team full of crap on its way down to the championship. He spends NO money and sticks with his journeymen footballers and just a few months later gets them to play well organised British football, entertaining with a plan 'b' - he didn't need 3 years so why does Hughes? I don't understand what the delay in sacking him is - he's taking the p*ss

bobmcfc said:
i agree with that but NONE of those players are playing for him, they look like headless chickens. ireland and swp are playing for us the fans the rest are totally dispondant. they are all quality players but they need a quality manager to lead them

Is that he fans who booed Ireland last season and wanted him out of the door?

He plays for Hughes!

I think Hughes is out of his depth, and I just dont think he can take us beyond a mid-table team.
If you look at purely the results, our away form is diabolical, Bolton, Hull, Wigan and Blackburn have all won more away games than we have (4,5,4 & 4 respectively). Before the season started how many of us would have thought these 4 sides would do better away from home than us ??
To turn us into a top six side (first), our away form needs to improve so that we win about 6 or 7 on the road & I just can see this happening under Hughes. We have lost 10 away games and still have to go to the Swamp, Everton and Spurs ??
For me, Hughes has to go at the end of the season.

wrongun73 said:
£100M spent, bottom half of table, 8 points off relagation, knocked out of both domestic cups at 1st hurdle............would you give this man any more money to spend?

6 points of 7th! You can moan as much as you want he ain't going to get sacked so get used to it.

Onwards and upwards with Hughesy!!

bluepeter62 said:
bobmcfc said:
i agree with that but NONE of those players are playing for him, they look like headless chickens. ireland and swp are playing for us the fans the rest are totally dispondant. they are all quality players but they need a quality manager to lead them

Is that he fans who booed Ireland last season and wanted him out of the door?

He plays for Hughes!
so the fact that irelands head was all over the place last season and that he trained all through the summer had nothing to do with his turn around.

mr t said:
moomba said:
bluemanc said:
The fickle one's have.
The one's who understand football & where we are at & going know better.

It might make you feel better to think that you have chosen the correct, and honourable path. But in reality, yours is just an opinion and it's no better or worse than anyone elses.
Exactly - I've never been pro or anti Hughes but right now I feel that the one reason for keeping him would be not to have another manager at the club.
There's nothing else - and I think people voted with their feet yesterday - I've never seen so many folk leave COMS before the end of the game before.

I have! In fact the crowd that was left reminded me of the eighties when we where in the old Division 2, long before the halycon days of the new Division 2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.