Have your views on a European Super League changed in the last three years?

What I feel will happen is United Liverpool Arsenal will want to go it alone in owning their TV rights

A call of no confidence in the Premier League rules with the scum red tops leading the way in saying City and Newcastle owners don't care about the game and league in the UK, Also the good Old Grassroots of the game are not being protected and fans are being used,

It's straightforward forward really, it will be blackmail of the Premier League, You get City and Newcastle under control or we walk away. We will demand to take our tv money out of the league or leave for the Super League

What I feel will happen is United Liverpool Arsenal will want to go it alone in owning their TV rights

A call of no confidence in the Premier League rules with the scum red tops leading the way in saying City and Newcastle owners don't care about the game and league in the UK, Also the good Old Grassroots of the game are not being protected and fans are being used,

It's straightforward forward really, it will be blackmail of the Premier League, You get City and Newcastle under control or we walk away. We will demand to take our tv money out of the league or leave for the Super League
Arsenal will have to watch it, i wouldn't have thought they even come close to UK or foreign interest like Utd or Liverpool

Arsenal will have to watch it, i wouldn't have thought they even come close to UK or foreign interest like Utd or Liverpool

True

But if United and Liverpool convince Arsenal and maybe Chelsea that this is the way forward then they have to agree

Barcelona and Real Madrid do it and La Liga have or are trying to set extra broadcast stuff like Tv in the dressing rooms and interviews at halftime,

It's coming (Super League) it's not that far away from happening after Manchester City winning in-court against the Premier League, If they can not protect United and Liverpool anymore from us them they will walk

True

But if United and Liverpool convince Arsenal and maybe Chelsea that this is the way forward then they have to agree

Barcelona and Real Madrid do it and La Liga have or are trying to set extra broadcast stuff like Tv in the dressing rooms and interviews at halftime,

It's coming (Super League) it's not that far away from happening after Manchester City winning in-court against the Premier League, If they can not protect United and Liverpool anymore from us them they will walk
And they'll blame us and dirty oil money to justify it all to their fans

And they'll blame us and dirty oil money to justify it all to their fans

Yep

I can see and hear it now, SKYsports witch hunt outside OT, Reporter saying, City are to blame because nobody wants to invest in the Premier League anymore because of City cheating and bending the rules to suit them.

and on the internet BBCsports on page 31... United debt grows to £1.5billion and it's all because of City and Cheating the rules

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.