Hayfever

Ovo

Any other sufferers out there? If so what do you find works best as a way to get rid of it, like tablets etc? I'm sure it'll be the death of me.

Re: Hayfever

I had terribly bad hayfever as a kid, bright red eyes that itched like hell and I produced so much snot and my nose was so itchy it was hard to breath. I never took anything for it though I just toughed it out, now I never get hayfever any more. In fact I could probably do a line of pollen like a coke head snorts coke I've become that immune to it. So my advice is just tough it out, eventually your body will find a way to deal with it and you'll be stronger for it.

Challenger1978 said:
I had terribly bad hayfever as a kid, bright red eyes that itched like hell and I produced so much snot and my nose was so itchy it was hard to breath. I never took anything for it though I just toughed it out, now I never get hayfever any more. In fact I could probably do a line of pollen like a coke head snorts coke I've become that immune to it. So my advice is just tough it out, eventually your body will find a way to deal with it and you'll be stronger for it.

You've just described exactly how I've felt the past day and a half. It's torture.

im dying, last time I had it last year I went the doctors and they gave me stronger stuff called fexofenadine or something like that and it completely sorted me out, i couldnt believe it.

this summer im struggling again and need to sort myself an appointment to get hold of a prescription again, i suggest you do it too mate

I never got until I was a about 16.....and to the same extent Challenger describes it. Made life a misery at times. Has eased off each year, though tend to get the itchy eyes still, usually at the start of the season, April or May (tree pollen that is apparently) or as early as March.

Any product with Loratadine in it helps me tablet wise, and just Boots regular eye drops as good as any......but everyone is different.....depends on your body's chemical make up, and the pollen type.

Never had it and last night, for the first time i cut the lawn and within minutes, my eyes were itchy and as sore as fuck and i was sneezing like a good un!

Piriton did the trick but i hope to god this isn't going to be a regular thing.

Ovo said:
Challenger1978 said:

You've just described exactly how I've felt the past day and a half. It's torture.

I genuinely feel for you its fucking awful, I used to get it from around the end of march to pissing August I had cat allergies to in fact fucking everything set me of sneezing. It was always worse to on a sunny day with a light breeze though. Thank god I grew up in Manchester as there aren't that many days like that a year lol.

Have you got to the point yet were you literally want to rip your nose of your face yet ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.