Hazard Joining Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we wasnt snubbed for UTD!
All we would have heard is 'won the league and players still choose red over blue!'

He tweets when he wants.
He tweets when he waaaaaaaants.
Il est une tête de coq. He tweets when he wants.

It's a shame, as he looks a cracking player (the little I've seen). I can't understand the 'out cry' about him 'only going for money', as that's a bit rich coming from us and the rags.

What I do find strange is his comment about 'not being sure about playing time'. How can he say be sure he will get time at Chelsea, when they don't even have a manager. A new manager may not like his style of play.

Also, I think this yet again shows that Abramovich dictates to much of the playing side of the club.

sam-caddick said:
F*** it let's go in for Ronaldo!

Chelsea need more than Hazard to knock us off our perch!!

This is a very good point i think a lot of people are over looking, i personally think that they're spending big and strengthening in the wrong areas.

Terry getting slower on a weekly basis
Cole relied on too much
Need holding midfielder
Striker to replace Drogba (Hulk in the frame)

They need to spend a few bob to get a squad to the strength of ours, whereas we only need to tweak ours a bit and have a young squad compared to many.

We've dodged a bullet there he has gone to a team that doesn't even have a manager to meet his demands of being first choice and having the 10. Shirt.

Oh hang on maybe pep is on the way.

SamTheGuru said:
Hazard will be holding a press conference to introduce the new Chelsea Manager next.....
Fuckin hell. He's chosen the new manager already?
I'm sure the new broom will be over the moon with inheriting the unbenchable Eden.

ok so we go onto our next target but seriously announcing on twitter to which club he is going wtf!!!!

Worst Case Ontario said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Mad 4 It said:
Gotze, T Silva and Falcao please

that'd be nice, add in Martinez and Bale and we'd be sorted I think.
While we are playing FM, lets add Messi and Ronaldo

ah well, I call it ambition and ironing out weaknesses.

Only one I could see us not getting there is Gotze, and there are other options out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.