Hazard Joining Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
manimanc said:
MANCHESTER UNITED HAVE JUST ANNOUNCED THEY HAVE SECURED THE SERVICES OF HAZARD FOR NEXT SEASON...

former spurs legend MICKY HAZARD has signed for man utd on a free,after being chased by utd for over 30 years,49 year old was finally snared by sir shakin bacon..

"..the chance to play with young paul scholes and young ryan giggs was too much of pull..."

He will sign a one year rolling contract but only after signing off at the job centre and giving up his job seekers allowance..

sir malcolm glazer was reported to be over the moon after yet another has been,freebie signing decided to join the sinking ship drifting dangerously close to the manchester ship canal...
LOL!!!

farelli said:
samharris said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
We've dodged a bullet there he has gone to a team that doesn't even have a manager to meet his demands of being first choice and having the 10. Shirt.

Oh hang on maybe pep is on the way.

Pep had the best club team ever assembled,whos to say he will have success wherever he goes..

One name .... frank rijkaard ... wheree is he now ?
Getting his arse fired in Turkey last I heard

I don't think chelsea worry about who their manager is, it is changed everyyear irrespective of what they win or don't win, in the basis it is unlikely they will retain CL (because no one has done it even Barca). How they manage their affairs is up to them as far as I am concerned all I care about is who we will sign to improve our already fantastic squad

Hazard (continued)

So if hazard is fit and is in shit form he will start? Ok Abromivitch is still a kid in a sweety shop clueless

Mark - TheBlue said:
Laughing hard. I was waiting for someone to come out with the "dodged a bullet" line hahahahahaha.
You prefer people to wallow in self pity and cry a little?

Fookin relieved we are not wasting our money on him.... he was .. how do I put it... a woman.

He has made himself bigger than a club and the manager. He will fit in well at Chelski cos the players rule the club there and have abromo on speed dial on their mobiles.

Chelski with hazard, hulk torres etc, trying to emulate us of 11/12 season will not be able to do it 100%. Hulk is over rated and never consistent (not even at Porto), hazard is top class but but cannot be compared to messi or ronaldo (him and his PR/agent team have done wonders hyping so much in Europe and here in the Prem they deserve medals!). Chelski's main was Drogba and has been for years, with him gone, abromo is over compensating by buying some big players out there.

Next season is gonna be really interesting but I'm not concerned the slightest cos we will double them without drogba next year, he was their game winner and no other player can come close not even hulk or hazard.

they way he has conducted himself over the transfer over twitter ffs, should have made us realise he was never city or rag bound cos both of our managers dont put up with that shit (no player is bigger than the club) and hazard would have been a pain in the arse for us (tevez anyone)

Who are our TRUE TARGETS for this SUMMER ANYONE??? PLEASE AS I HAVE NO IDEA?

Danamy said:
Rammyblues said:
Maybe Chelsea have agreed as part of his contract that if he is fit to play he starts every game.

And they matched our package it was a no brainer for him............
You mean he didn't fancy his chances of holding down a place at City. Why were we even in for him? Sounds like we rate him higher than he rates himself

Incyblue said:
He's not said Chelsea.
Since this is all a game to him. I wouldn't Put it past him to tweet of "2008" or "of next year".
Maybe this is wishful thinking,,,I could understand signing for the rags...but Chelsea, can't get my head around that...no manager, in need of a team rebuild, one trick pony that rode its luck to the champions league win,,,stunned,,,can't be leave it.

It's because he knows deep down that all the hype is just that !! he really isn't all that good and untested in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.