Hazard Or Bale???

Bluemanc100 said:
adrianr said:
Hazard looked like someone with the combined technical ability of everyone else on the field. He just had no-one to ever pass too, which will happen if for the most part your team didn't even have a striker on the pitch. More than once Lescott went out to get behind him and looked like he could have span past him.

He's going to be a great player and we really should have signed him. He'll be good at Chelsea but he could have been even better with us. Though I still think it tells us a lot about him that he wasn't prepared to fight for his place here, if that is indeed the reason he chose Chelsea. Even Nasri had the balls to come try and look at him now.

The non-payment of the exorbitant agent fee killed it IMHO

Sad to say he could have been part of the revolution and bottled it! Hard to get excited about anyone else for the minute but I hope to be blown away once our real targets are unveiled
He shares the same agent as Yaya. That's not good news for keeping the big man.

Bale.

would work brilliantly with clichy and could help get the best out of Dzeko.

main concern would be cost, and I have a feeling he wouldn't reproduce his early left wing spurs form in another side (not sure why actually)

Plain Speaking said:
Bluemanc100 said:
adrianr said:
Hazard looked like someone with the combined technical ability of everyone else on the field. He just had no-one to ever pass too, which will happen if for the most part your team didn't even have a striker on the pitch. More than once Lescott went out to get behind him and looked like he could have span past him.

He's going to be a great player and we really should have signed him. He'll be good at Chelsea but he could have been even better with us. Though I still think it tells us a lot about him that he wasn't prepared to fight for his place here, if that is indeed the reason he chose Chelsea. Even Nasri had the balls to come try and look at him now.

The non-payment of the exorbitant agent fee killed it IMHO

Sad to say he could have been part of the revolution and bottled it! Hard to get excited about anyone else for the minute but I hope to be blown away once our real targets are unveiled
He shares the same agent as Yaya. That's not good news for keeping the big man.
No, he doesn't. Eden Hazard's agent is called John Bico. Yaya's agent is a guy called Dimitri Seluk.

Different people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.