Hazard Or Bale???

adrianr said:
Hazard looked like someone with the combined technical ability of everyone else on the field. He just had no-one to ever pass too, which will happen if for the most part your team didn't even have a striker on the pitch. More than once Lescott went out to get behind him and looked like he could have span past him.

He's going to be a great player and we really should have signed him. He'll be good at Chelsea but he could have been even better with us. Though I still think it tells us a lot about him that he wasn't prepared to fight for his place here, if that is indeed the reason he chose Chelsea. Even Nasri had the balls to come try and look at him now.

The non-payment of the exorbitant agent fee killed it IMHO

Sad to say he could have been part of the revolution and bottled it! Hard to get excited about anyone else for the minute but I hope to be blown away once our real targets are unveiled

Bluemanc100 said:
adrianr said:
Hazard looked like someone with the combined technical ability of everyone else on the field. He just had no-one to ever pass too, which will happen if for the most part your team didn't even have a striker on the pitch. More than once Lescott went out to get behind him and looked like he could have span past him.

He's going to be a great player and we really should have signed him. He'll be good at Chelsea but he could have been even better with us. Though I still think it tells us a lot about him that he wasn't prepared to fight for his place here, if that is indeed the reason he chose Chelsea. Even Nasri had the balls to come try and look at him now.

The non-payment of the exorbitant agent fee killed it IMHO

Sad to say he could have been part of the revolution and bottled it! Hard to get excited about anyone else for the minute but I hope to be blown away once our real targets are unveiled

Quite possibly. I'm still not sure why clubs have to pay those? Are they not in the employ of the player? Still seems a very dodgy business to me. What happens if a player really wants to move to a club but they refuse to meet the agents fee? I presume there is protection in place to stop the player just sacking the agent after he's done all the negotiating for the move?

Hazards agent has reportedly secured £6m for himself should the proposed sale go through with Chelsea. This is something that our club will not be held to ransom on, and even though we have missed out on the player I am glad we did not tolerate the demands of his agent

Anyway after seeing the game tonight I was not that impressed by Hazard, yes he looks good technically but did not really turn the style on, and considering he is moving to the prem you think he would have wanted to make a major statement

One report this morning though has stated that he has yet to bring his club form onto the international stage. I suppose we will have to wait for the Charity Shield match when we go up against Chelsea.

But for me, I would try and sign Bale as he is an out and out winger and has proved on bigger stages that he has the ability and would even improve more at our club

On the subject of 'agents' - when did agents first surface in football?, why are they 'needed'? and why dont all the big clubs just stand together & give em a big collective fuck off?

6m for what? I dont get it.

He was Ok tonight, nothing special...altough its an international and the first time Ive seen him play for 90 mins. Fellini much better all round imho

What if he doesn't sign for chelsea?

We all know deals are never done until the signature is on the paper, maybe his announcement was a little premature.

Sure City and the rags will both back out not wanting to be his second choice club.

I've got a really bad feeling that Hazard's going to sign for the rags, I just can't believe a word he says

couldn't give a fuck who he signs for tbh

hopefully not us as we don't need him ta

20sbc07 said:
What if he doesn't sign for chelsea?

We all know deals are never done until the signature is on the paper, maybe his announcement was a little premature.

Sure City and the rags will both back out not wanting to be his second choice club.

Well above and beyond him having probably the most media induced hell of a first season before it all quietened down, we should still sign him if he was available. The Rags would want to be first in line to pick him up and we should be no different. Like Tevez, if he does it on the pitch, would anyone really give a shit? We're football fans, we'd forgive him after his first goal. He said he would be playing for one of the two Manchester clubs, then said he would be playing for Chelsea. He may be playing for Real Madrid by the end of the transfer window. I don't think any club should give a shit about being second choice with a footballer of his quality. He's 21, undoubtedly a bit stupid, yet wherever he ends up I'd bet by the time he is 23/24 everyone would want him playing for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.