Hazard Or Bale???

If Bale was Argentinian we would all be raving to sign him!!

Top top class winger and would on numerous times destroy Europe!

sam-caddick said:

Yep. Self hating Brits the lot of us.

Tevez City said:
This guy is much more talented than Bale.

[bigimg]http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gp/134117685.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=fOqRSGnZREbdOD5U9z9TH1BIxoQWvTeDIZTpQstohmhEQ%2fOUL%2f%2b8JQO7zbPBIrgb[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gp/134125442.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=fOqRSGnZREbdOD5U9z9THzUjmMTlR4oJB%2bb%2ba3uKiIyF8sDlDlZqyLPO9180KTbM[/bigimg]

Arrant nonsense, and IF anyone else thought otherwise dont you think the top clubs would already be sniffing about? I just cant believe someone would write 'MUCH MORE TALENTED' - how much more?
Just plain rubbish, and we'll assume it was attention seeking.

sam-caddick said:

spuds are the media darling - Bale's so over-hyped!! ain't kosher!!!!

Hint: Adebayor was a mercenary troll - now (plays for spuds) top class and one of the best striker!!!! ain't kosher!!

good player yes, only Levy and his media mates rate him top top class & 40m price tag ... Ha Ha

A Bale at Serie A would easily tear apart teams like Milan and Inter.

On tonights showing I think we dodged a bullet with Hazzard looks a tricky player but I cant see what he would give us that nasri and silva don't already do.

Hazard looked like someone with the combined technical ability of everyone else on the field. He just had no-one to ever pass too, which will happen if for the most part your team didn't even have a striker on the pitch. More than once Lescott went out to get behind him and looked like he could have span past him.

He's going to be a great player and we really should have signed him. He'll be good at Chelsea but he could have been even better with us. Though I still think it tells us a lot about him that he wasn't prepared to fight for his place here, if that is indeed the reason he chose Chelsea. Even Nasri had the balls to come try and look at him now.

would hate to think of the sums involved in any deal for bale to moneybags city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.