Hazard's alternative

Just to throw another name in what ever happened to Erikson at Ajax. I thought Roberto was scouting him a few months ago - not sure if he plays wide but seemed a good prospect.

Norman kneejerk said:
Just to throw another name in what ever happened to Erikson at Ajax. I thought Roberto was scouting him a few months ago - not sure if he plays wide but seemed a good prospect.

Not a pacy enough customer.

lionheart said:
MadchesterCity said:
Nijinsky 88 said:
3 REASONS WHY CITY SHOULD SIGN £32M RATED SEBASTIAN GIOVINCO
seems a ridiculous fee for someone I've never heard of
What a ridiculous thing to say. The fact that an ignoramus like yourself may not have heard of Sebastian Giovinco (who is an Italian international) means very little where Mancini's decision-making process is concerned.[/quote]

I honestly haven't heard of him, not that I think the club should take that into account.

But 32M is a huge fee for a player only rated 2.5 stars on FM ;)

I just think for that sort of money there are so many better options.

If we do sign him I hope he can show us all what Mancini sees

NinoK said:
how have people never heard of Giovinco? do you guys not follow football at all, apart from whats going on in City? I mean c'mon, you're sounding like the Sky pundit muppets when they had a go at Silva saying they never heard of him until he came to City.

that being said, i'd never want Mancini to shell out 30+m for Giovinco, cause hes not even NEARLY as good as our other wingers. he wouldn't even be an improvement on Johson.

I personally think we dont have to pay more than 10-15m a pop for a player anymore. Just the prospect of playing for City should have players pretty much pushing their exit by itself. Someone like Sessegnon (if Mancini wants improvement on Johnson), or Jarvis (if he wants more depth to the wings) would be enough, if you ask me.

I don't watch Italian football, I bet I'm not alone in that one!

I watch every City match religiously and replays on Sky + all the time, Premiership,Championship, Scottish football and La Liga most weekends if I'm not traveling to matches.

Watch Champions League and Europa League and a handful of Internationals.

He may well be worth £30+ in many eyes, but not mine as I stated as I haven't seen him

For me it has to be Gylfi Sigurðsson, I can't understand why people don't rate him he's one of the best in the league in my opinion and i've been watching him since he played for Reading, could easily play out wide, in the middle, he'll score goals, have a shed load of assists and is so dangerous at set pieces. £7Million isn't bad either.

Although I like the look of Lucas Moura he will cost to much and it sounds like he does'nt want to leave Brazil until after the world cup, as he thinks playing in Brazil means he'll be a first choice in the squad.

Lavezzi seems to be nailed on for PSG, and i'd love for us to get Cavani, seems unlikley they'd sell both to us (like valencia with Silva/Villa if reports were true).

Bale seems a good option, I think he's very overated but definatly a good player. Abit one dimensional but a proper left footed wide man, with pace like Bale, will cause havoc for some defenses. Worried 'arry would take us to the cleaners with the transfer fee though, because he's home grown and left footed he's seen as the next Maradona/as good as Messi by our shite media.

lionheart said:
MadchesterCity said:
Nijinsky 88 said:
3 REASONS WHY CITY SHOULD SIGN £32M RATED SEBASTIAN GIOVINCO
seems a ridiculous fee for someone I've never heard of
What a ridiculous thing to say. The fact that an ignoramus like yourself may not have heard of Sebastian Giovinco (who is an Italian international) means very little where Mancini's decision-making process is concerned.

I doubt Mancini decision-process would include bringing Giovinco for 32m and if it would, his decision-making process would be mad.

There's no chance anyone would pay that money for Giovinco, I doubt he'd go for more than 15-20m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.